Dustin Desaider Out of Jail being a S...

Dustin Desaider Out of Jail being a Snitch

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

friend

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2013
Tell me please how in the world does this guy get out of jail while the others that were involved r still in jail?
truth teller

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2013
Well i heard from 10 diffrent people that monday the cops goin to pay him to set up people so he can get out trouble its suppose to be a apartment thats goin be wired and he will be wired and all drug dealers will be busted
wow

Winnfield, LA

#3 Dec 8, 2013
whats the POINT....nothing ever becomes of any arrest thats ever made. it's just a money thing gee wiz
friend

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2013
Guess ur right but he is no different than the others involved. He should be punished too.

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 Dec 13, 2013
So what if he is some of y'all need to be taken off the streets That's only part of the problem in that one horse f***ed up town. Drugs , cops lining there pockets, dirty cops covering shit up , missing people, I could go on an on about the things I know personally to be hardcore facts
silas

Bernice, LA

#6 Dec 15, 2013
Cry me a river wah wah wah
truth

United States

#7 Dec 25, 2013
yes some cops are dirty and nothen happens to them so why should they put people in jail its no diffrent then a cop been dirty i know 5 cops in winnfield that are dirty and u dont see the shetif doin anything to them and people comin up missin and they find the body but u know the guy that killed one of then they gave him a few months and he walked they found his clothes that he was wearin the night. and still let him go
WINNFIELD JUST WANTS MONEY AND THATS UT
lets hope

Delhi, LA

#8 Dec 26, 2013
Maybe he will get Dylan busted

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9 Jan 6, 2014
truth wrote:
yes some cops are dirty and nothen happens to them so why should they put people in jail its no diffrent then a cop been dirty i know 5 cops in winnfield that are dirty and u dont see the shetif doin anything to them and people comin up missin and they find the body but u know the guy that killed one of then they gave him a few months and he walked they found his clothes that he was wearin the night. and still let him go
WINNFIELD JUST WANTS MONEY AND THATS UT
Who are you referring to as a body being found an found the clothes he was wearing that nite. But they still let this man go I would like to know more about this
honey bee

United States

#10 Jan 10, 2014
What bodies
truth

United States

#11 Jan 12, 2014
a man from out of town killed someone last year now and the alex cops found the guys clothes on aoff road and his cell phone and the guy that did it winnfield let him go and a few years back he killed 2 guys and they gave him 6 months and let him go alex. cops said winnfield has cases that aint been solved and the want let the familys know that they aint doin anything about it. winnfield is a bad town they dont do anything about the drugs in this town or killings they just dont care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When the hell is the electricity gonna be back on 6 hr muff muncher 1
News Attorney General's Office takes over investigat... 9 hr Lucy Ingram 2
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) Fri Doug77 2,153
Stabbing Fri Family friend 13
Election to Raise Taxes Apr 26 Winnfield 1
Bandidos motorcycle gang Apr 26 lacowgirl10 4
Enjoy Yourself (Apr '16) Apr 25 Toldher 79

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance