friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Tell me please how in the world does this guy get out of jail while the others that were involved r still in jail?
truth teller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Well i heard from 10 diffrent people that monday the cops goin to pay him to set up people so he can get out trouble its suppose to be a apartment thats goin be wired and he will be wired and all drug dealers will be busted
wow

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

whats the POINT....nothing ever becomes of any arrest thats ever made. it's just a money thing gee wiz
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Guess ur right but he is no different than the others involved. He should be punished too.

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

So what if he is some of y'all need to be taken off the streets That's only part of the problem in that one horse f***ed up town. Drugs , cops lining there pockets, dirty cops covering shit up , missing people, I could go on an on about the things I know personally to be hardcore facts
silas

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Cry me a river wah wah wah
truth

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

yes some cops are dirty and nothen happens to them so why should they put people in jail its no diffrent then a cop been dirty i know 5 cops in winnfield that are dirty and u dont see the shetif doin anything to them and people comin up missin and they find the body but u know the guy that killed one of then they gave him a few months and he walked they found his clothes that he was wearin the night. and still let him go
WINNFIELD JUST WANTS MONEY AND THATS UT
lets hope

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Maybe he will get Dylan busted

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

truth wrote:
yes some cops are dirty and nothen happens to them so why should they put people in jail its no diffrent then a cop been dirty i know 5 cops in winnfield that are dirty and u dont see the shetif doin anything to them and people comin up missin and they find the body but u know the guy that killed one of then they gave him a few months and he walked they found his clothes that he was wearin the night. and still let him go
WINNFIELD JUST WANTS MONEY AND THATS UT
Who are you referring to as a body being found an found the clothes he was wearing that nite. But they still let this man go I would like to know more about this
honey bee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

What bodies
truth

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

a man from out of town killed someone last year now and the alex cops found the guys clothes on aoff road and his cell phone and the guy that did it winnfield let him go and a few years back he killed 2 guys and they gave him 6 months and let him go alex. cops said winnfield has cases that aint been solved and the want let the familys know that they aint doin anything about it. winnfield is a bad town they dont do anything about the drugs in this town or killings they just dont care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Winnfield Forum right now

Search the Winnfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) 12 min GGG 1,047
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 15 min Hold on there 2,621
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 587
Court Continues for Justice outside of Winn 1 hr BBB 3
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) 3 hr Trouser Cough 1,439
CCA Winn is Hiring (Jun '13) 3 hr big picture 60
Deer dogs for sale? (Dec '09) 4 hr nighthunter27 28
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winnfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000