Johnny B. Goode
but
Bodie B. Gone
celled

Alexandria, LA

#3 Jul 17, 2012
JUST ME wrote:
Where boddie at?
He is in his cell waiting for August 17, 2012 when he is to receive his sentencing, if not postponed again.
Citizen

Sanger, TX

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Isn't there a possibility he could get life?
Ray

Winnfield, LA

#5 Aug 2, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Isn't there a possibility he could get life?
Not likely, but possible. i'd guess 10 years with parole, good behaviour out in 6 or 7...unless he gets a new trial on appeal, but he has been indicted in Winn on 3 charges, one of those malfeasence for the fireman deal. This is sad in my view..He had everything and threw it away on a slut crack head...Amazing.
Ray

Pineville, LA

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely, but possible. i'd guess 10 years with parole, good behaviour out in 6 or 7...unless he gets a new trial on appeal, but he has been indicted in Winn on 3 charges, one of those malfeasence for the fireman deal. This is sad in my view..He had everything and threw it away on a slut crack head...Amazing.
Is this JRay writing this? pot calling the kettle, black?
Ray

Winnfield, LA

#7 Aug 2, 2012
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this JRay writing this? pot calling the kettle, black?
Raymond, no not who you seem to be obssessed with. Never met her and i'm a guy, LOL chill...
Say what

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2012
There is no parole for federal inmates. Good time can reduce time by 15%. So they do 85% of their sentence
good

Pineville, LA

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Say what wrote:
There is no parole for federal inmates. Good time can reduce time by 15%. So they do 85% of their sentence
Thank you! Winn Parish is still reeling for what he did in the sheriff's office with our tax dollars.

“Good News Travels Fast”

Since: Jan 11

Parts Unknown

#10 Aug 6, 2012
http://www.lsa.org/public/Sheriff.aspx

Ain't no little bodies on here any more...even they finally got rid of him.

Now let's see those 16 full time deputies and 12 part time ones do a little more patrolling of this fine Parish. With all of the communication skills they're supposed to possess, giving out factual reliable information doesn't seem to be a priority.
Just Saying

Shreveport, LA

#11 Aug 7, 2012
It still makes me angry to think that the money I work so hard for funded his escapade. My hard earned tax dollars did that. I could so have used it for bills and food. Thanks again Bodie where ever you are for doing this to us. I really hate that my daughter thought you were a good man. Now she just does not understand why grown ups do things like this to hurt little kids and thier parents. You are really a good teaching tool.
sharp

Winnfield, LA

#12 Aug 7, 2012
maybe kids should learn that there are evil people everywhere,to stay more protected in the future....the world is what it is
coming soon

Pineville, LA

#13 Aug 13, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
It still makes me angry to think that the money I work so hard for funded his escapade. My hard earned tax dollars did that. I could so have used it for bills and food. Thanks again Bodie where ever you are for doing this to us. I really hate that my daughter thought you were a good man. Now she just does not understand why grown ups do things like this to hurt little kids and thier parents. You are really a good teaching tool.
If not postponed again, by the end of the day on the 17th Bodie's fate will be announced. Yeah! I hope he gets what he deserves.
Only

Winnfield, LA

#14 Aug 13, 2012
coming soon wrote:
<quoted text>
If not postponed again, by the end of the day on the 17th Bodie's fate will be announced. Yeah! I hope he gets what he deserves.
Only God knows what he deserves!!Hypocrite!!
coming soon

Pineville, LA

#15 Aug 13, 2012
Only wrote:
<quoted text>Only God knows what he deserves!!Hypocrite!!
I totally agree with you , that only God knows what he deserves. Is it being hypocritical to hope God rules in the affairs of men?
pat

Winnfield, LA

#16 Aug 13, 2012
coming soon wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you , that only God knows what he deserves. Is it being hypocritical to hope God rules in the affairs of men?
Friday i think he'll be sentenced. I can't help but feel bad for him and his family. What in the world was he thinking? He had everything. Amazing!
feeling sorry

Pineville, LA

#17 Aug 13, 2012
pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Friday i think he'll be sentenced. I can't help but feel bad for him and his family. What in the world was he thinking? He had everything. Amazing!
I feel so sorry for all the people he wronged in abusing and exceeding the power the hard working people of Winn parish trusted him with in electing him sheriff. The people he wronged are to be pitied, not him for his heavy hand on citizens. I'm glad he's gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) 5 hr Plumber 1,596
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) 5 hr Plumber 2,203
Nichols 5 hr Ick Factor 8
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) 10 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,079
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 10 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,115
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) 10 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,117
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 10 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,249
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages