First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Walter

AOL

#1 May 1, 2008
The service and food suck at this cheap dive.
haha

Nolensville, TN

#2 May 1, 2008
It takes me fourtyfive minutes to an hour to get my food and i thought sonic was bad. But everyone has their own opinion on things, i think the food is ok other than the hamburgers givin me the squirts.
Walter

AOL

#3 May 1, 2008
haha wrote:
It takes me fourtyfive minutes to an hour to get my food and i thought sonic was bad. But everyone has their own opinion on things, i think the food is ok other than the hamburgers givin me the squirts.
The cafe can be empty and it still takes forty five minutes to get food put on the table after ordering.
Round here

AOL

#4 May 1, 2008
I quit eating there after seeing those giant green headed blow flies in the dining arera.
dive

United States

#5 May 1, 2008
They could care less for your business , the be top dogs lol
Round here

AOL

#6 May 1, 2008
dive wrote:
They could care less for your business , the be top dogs lol
Top dogs of what ? lmao Maybe in their own minds.
Charlie

Shreveport, LA

#7 May 1, 2008
Round here wrote:
I quit eating there after seeing those giant green headed blow flies in the dining arera.
Awww those flys don't eat much.
Insect boy

AOL

#8 May 1, 2008
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww those flys don't eat much.
Blow fies do not eat moron, they blow their eggs into food.
MeMe

Waskom, TX

#10 May 2, 2008
Well, how about that? People can get on here and bash dead people and their families but when I left my comment about the owner being money hungry and the type of people he has working for him my comment disappears. Oh well, like I said before he is money hungry and does not treat people right. Blaming innocent people of stuff and then reaping the rewards. KARMA!!!
Charlie

Shreveport, LA

#11 May 2, 2008
Insect boy wrote:
<quoted text> Blow fies do not eat moron, they blow their eggs into food.
So knowing that you ate there? And i'm the moron? bahahahahahahaaaaaa!
MeMe

Waskom, TX

#12 May 3, 2008
And they can NEVER get your order right anymore. If you order out, you can count on something to be missing or messed up when you get home with your purchase. I used to like it a lot better several years ago. They had way better service!!!
MeMe

Shreveport, LA

#14 May 3, 2008
INSURANCE. That's what I heard anyway. Doesn't matter. The one that got accused was the BEST waitress/employee he ever had. From what I saw she worked her tail off on both sides of his business. She practically lived up there. Don't know how she had time for herself or her family. At least now she doesn't have to work for someone who wouldn't pay her overtime.
Charlie

AOL

#15 May 4, 2008
don't he lay up with anything ?
ellie may

United States

#16 May 4, 2008
They have good hamburgers; I really have no complaint about the place.
Nameless

Mount Pleasant, TX

#17 May 4, 2008
I've heard so many complaints about that place in the last year that it's not even funny. I've had people tell me they went in there to eat and when they went to order, almost everything they wanted, they were told they were out of. Then it took 45 min. to get their food. A few years ago, you couldn't find a better place to eat. Don't know what happened.
MeMe

Shreveport, LA

#18 May 4, 2008
Charlie wrote:
don't he lay up with anything ?
What's that supposed to mean?
hollywood

United States

#19 May 4, 2008
You got that right! I called in a hambuger to go the other day and they forgot the meat!
TRGM

Truckee, CA

#21 May 6, 2008
I am very sorry for all the complaints and problems you all seem to have had and are still haveing. I have been keeping up with the comments and just wanted to let you all know that I am working real hard on trying to correct as many issues as I possible can.
FunLover

AOL

#22 May 6, 2008
TRGM wrote:
I am very sorry for all the complaints and problems you all seem to have had and are still haveing. I have been keeping up with the comments and just wanted to let you all know that I am working real hard on trying to correct as many issues as I possible can.
Ain't dunnit. Yall aint gonna change . 3 times I have walked out waiting for an order that took longer than 45 minutes. Never will I be a patron again.
Walter

AOL

#23 May 6, 2008
Service is lousy ....wiats are to long and orders are wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Future of WSHS football 17 min Disgusted 11
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,131
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,683
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 698
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,562
good news (Dec '13) 7 hr HAPPY 86
Sheriff's race next year, who will you vote for? 21 hr Step Off 49
Winnfield Dating
Find my Match

Winnfield People Search