First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tommy provence

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2010
how sorry is it when a you share a life with a man for 22 years and get 2 years away from retirement and you talk him in to hiring a good friend that you have been friends with for 38 years even help her get another get fire wood and hay an help her get a second job an she stills your husband ladies lock up your husband she already dating one married man now she is dating mine who no's how many she thinks she has to have to be happy. my husband can't see she is only after a meal ticket.Ladies i'm talking about sharon beal
tommy provence

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2010
but terrie you know tommy has always been a spoiled child her just has found a new toy because the guys at work have been filting with her. if ricky barber wife just knew how she flirts with him and phillip evens i can't believe tommy his job over her but it has hit corporate so just hang in there he will get his and so will she
tommy provence

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2010
i've known her for years and she don't care what color the man is either and these aren't they only ones she has dated. i worked with her at the nursing home and boy did she get around
red devil

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2010
tommy provence wrote:
but terrie you know tommy has always been a spoiled child her just has found a new toy because the guys at work have been filting with her. if ricky barber wife just knew how she flirts with him and phillip evens i can't believe tommy his job over her but it has hit corporate so just hang in there he will get his and so will she
r u sure u have the rite 1 cuz she does have a twin sister that looks just like ricky barbers wife
dahling

AOL

#6 Oct 9, 2010
tommy provence wrote:
how sorry is it when a you share a life with a man for 22 years and get 2 years away from retirement and you talk him in to hiring a good friend that you have been friends with for 38 years even help her get another get fire wood and hay an help her get a second job an she stills your husband ladies lock up your husband she already dating one married man now she is dating mine who no's how many she thinks she has to have to be happy. my husband can't see she is only after a meal ticket.Ladies i'm talking about sharon beal
What did you expect? You say you knew this woman was already dating a married man, so why did you think your husband would be off-limits to you? I am reminded one of Aesop's Fables of The Farmer and the Viper: One winter day, a farmer found a viper frozen and numb from cold, and out of pity, he picked it up and placed it against his bosom. The viper was no sooner revived by the warmth than it turned on its benefactor and inflicted a fatal bite upon him. As the poor man lay dying, he cried, "I have only got what I deserved, for taking compassion on so villainous a creature." IMHO, you are the fool for expecting any other outcome.
winnfield

United States

#7 Oct 9, 2010
its not ricky's sister in law its sharon beal that is the vipor
winnfield

United States

#8 Oct 9, 2010
he never messed with terrie's friend at qc
hey now

Shreveport, LA

#9 Oct 9, 2010
r u sure it's not the jerdon sister she gets around to
hey now

Shreveport, LA

#10 Oct 9, 2010
she is a nurse or sumthin
really

Shreveport, LA

#11 Oct 9, 2010
red devil wrote:
<quoted text> r u sure u have the rite 1 cuz she does have a twin sister that looks just like ricky barbers wife
they may be twins, but they look nothing alike.
red devil

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2010
So u r sayin that ricky b & deana b r missing around on each other
interested

United States

#13 Oct 10, 2010
i work out there it's the cleaning lady sharon beal and it makes it hard to work out there when the boss's girlfriend is out there. he shoulod set a good example for the rest of us. but only the women get in trouble look at dot and robert who is still with us. he real big about testing for jobs an getting away from the good old boy club as long as he can cheat on his wife and still walk around so high on the hog. he is just a low life sleeping with terrie's friends show what he is made of. got her friend at QC and then got her friend to clean out hear. so he can put it in our faces. I think he is a low life an her to
good cakes

United States

#14 Oct 10, 2010
how is his mom doing. i've heard she is so sick. this will kill her. she thinks tom is so good if she knew he is this low life snake it will break her heart.
fishy

United States

#15 Oct 10, 2010
i can't believe my boss would want her she is always dirty looking not just cloths but hair and skin. she looks like white trash all the time
want a be

United States

#16 Oct 10, 2010
well u no he has always favorered the blacks at the plant and hung out with them at the bar so why wouldn't he date someone who dates both. i couldn't date someone who did. but terrie told me he could not do anything but go downunder so that is really bad behind a chocolate stick.
walmart

United States

#17 Oct 10, 2010
i ran into terrie at walmart she told me that she caught them friday nite and she was to much of a coward to fight her and tommy stayed way back an let her hit her. so he is just a low life all the way around. he also got phillip an kirt to get her on at the police jury hoping she would die in th 110 degree weather digging ditches hoping she would die and collect the insurance on her
Just Saying

United States

#18 Oct 10, 2010
tommy provence wrote:
Kinda sounds like you are the one worried about the money. Maybe he just wasn't happy with you. Honestly, your coming off as a psycho bXXXX. PS maybe you should have been worried along time ago, because your best friend that works with him has been sleeping with him for years. Maybe she told you all of this stuff because she was just a pissed as you, since he left both of yall for her.
Just Saying

United States

#19 Oct 10, 2010
tommy provence wrote:
i've known her for years and she don't care what color the man is either and these aren't they only ones she has dated. i worked with her at the nursing home and boy did she get around
Are you talking about the same person, because that is a complete lie.
Just Saying

United States

#20 Oct 10, 2010
red devil wrote:
<quoted text> r u sure u have the rite 1 cuz she does have a twin sister that looks just like ricky barbers wife
She doesn't have a twin sister.
Just Saying

United States

#21 Oct 10, 2010
want a be wrote:
well u no he has always favorered the blacks at the plant and hung out with them at the bar so why wouldn't he date someone who dates both. i couldn't date someone who did. but terrie told me he could not do anything but go downunder so that is really bad behind a chocolate stick.
Just because he didn't have sex with her ugly ass doesn't mean he can't have sex at all. Just ask her best friend. I wouldn't have sex with her either, no wonder he had an affair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rep Fannin speaks to rotary 1 hr Not Blinded 5
Dodson basketball in playoffs 4 hr pantherfan 1
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) 17 hr Trouser Cough 1,182
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 19 hr Trouser Cough 1,765
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 19 hr Trouser Cough 2,933
Child welfare in Winnfield 19 hr Perkins 1
Prostitutes (Feb '08) 19 hr Taylor joy 163
Winnfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web