Curvy Chick

Winnfield, LA

#1 Jul 2, 2013
Looking for a sexy caucasian manly man to have an affair with he must be single disease free and know how to pleasure a woman. Someone who can take charge and make me orgasm. ;-) Don't need you other people to judge me about being nasty or I'm a whore or that I'm going to hell for it. So, what if I do already I'll gee pleasures here on earth.
Chicken wing

Winnfield, LA

#3 Jul 2, 2013
U dint won't ya try a African American, we Lotta better, and can b dominant
hot

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Swm here baby
Really now

United States

#5 Jul 3, 2013
Wow I'm not gonna judge u it sounds great! So describe your self and how do u plan to meet them
Really now

United States

#6 Jul 3, 2013
I also gather your a curvy lady that's twice as good
hot

United States

#7 Jul 3, 2013
43 yrs old brown hair. 180 lbs. Meet you anywhere you want
james

United States

#8 Jul 4, 2013
SWM 36 6'tall 7" cock. where u wanna meet up?
hot wrote:
Jessie

United States

#9 Jul 4, 2013
hot wrote:
Sounds like the new slut working at Pizza Hut!
Katie

United States

#10 Jul 4, 2013
I heard the new slut at Pizza Hut Stacey p is running behind a married red headed man! His wife is gonna beat her ass if she ever finds out. She is a crazy bitch.
windwalker

United States

#11 Jul 4, 2013
If ur real get in touch windwalker318at the who
hot

United States

#12 Jul 5, 2013
Curvy Chick wrote:
Looking for a sexy caucasian manly man to have an affair with he must be single disease free and know how to pleasure a woman. Someone who can take charge and make me orgasm. ;-) Don't need you other people to judge me about being nasty or I'm a whore or that I'm going to hell for it. So, what if I do already I'll gee pleasures here on earth.
Email me if you want..terrys_tounge at yahoo
Bobby

Alexandria, LA

#13 Jul 23, 2013
Do I know you I think we worked at CCA together . If you working at CCA meet me in parking lot tomorrow 7:30 thought you were getting all you wanted.
Ohh

Franklinton, LA

#14 Jul 27, 2013
Be careful. Sounds like one of those give it all up girls from HHw is lookin for some new dong. All women. Lock up ur men.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#15 Jul 29, 2013
Dont type like an idiot. No one wants an affair with the beer bellied loser who knocked you up in 7th grade. Long as you keep the trailer clean and are popping out kids like a Pez dispenser your lifestyle and man are safe from single women who still have all their teeth.

Since: Oct 13

United States

#17 Oct 28, 2013
curvy chick, did you ever find someone. i loce curvy women, and i would love to meet you. email me or message me at
"[email protected] .com"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother Jones Article on Winn Correctional Center 12 hr Thomas 4
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 15 hr PeanutButtercup 2,113
vote librtarian 21 hr Liberty 4
Enjoy Yourself Thu Walker 25
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Thu Hatti_Hollerand 3,488
luvie mcguire (Jun '10) Wed Juice 9
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) Wed Plumber 2,078
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages