Now Hiring in Winnfield

Now Hiring in Winnfield

There are 3 comments on the KLAX story from Jul 29, 2012, titled Now Hiring in Winnfield. In it, KLAX reports that:

CCA is looking to hire people to work at it's Winn Correctional Center in Winnfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLAX.

Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Who has their health plan? What does their retirement pension plan consist of? Do employee members of the reserve and national guard get off when they need to?

Who cares?
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Winnfield wrote:
Who has their health plan? What does their retirement pension plan consist of? Do employee members of the reserve and national guard get off when they need to?
Who cares?
What a nutjob!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Winnfield wrote:
Who cares?
My little punk-assbastard is at it again!! The little scumbag follows me around like a blood thirsty pit bull nipping at my heels. What's New??? Well Folks, the little retarded nutcase scumbag Winnfield otherwise known as Davey Ford - Retarded escapes from the Winnfield Louisiana Mental Institution, throws out a few Jabs, the doctors catch the little scumbag, then the clown disappears for a few weeks and then he's at it again!! This goes on and on!! He's just upset because I put him there in the first place. When the my little moron learn his lesson? They really need to up his meds and get the locks changed at the institution he's assigned to! Message to Winnfield LA: This sub-standard belongs to your community. Deal with it. It runs its lying filthy mouth everywhere. It's a wonder it hasn't been run out of town!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Sheriff's race next year, who will you vote for? (Jul '14) Sat concerned 98
Religious group to buy property? Sat concerned 10
Mexican man Jul 22 Juan 5
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Jul 21 texas pete 3,582
ElPatio winnfield evaluation Jul 21 Richard 3
Heather & blake Jul 20 The Ugly Truth 4
cheston tarver (Feb '10) Jul 18 Msanchez 7

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages