First Prev
of 7
Next Last
smar tass

Powhatan, LA

#127 Oct 7, 2012
The only people around here I know you can talk to are going to be family and friends. I wouldn't not want to hire a "cheap" investigator because you get what you pay for. Since this is such a serious matter family and friends are who I would trust in searching this type of area. We all have phones with cameras and such to take pics and so stuff can be doucumented. God Bless and the best of luck to ya.
10 pt buck

United States

#128 Oct 7, 2012
Deer season is opening soon. If he is in that swamp he will be found by some deer hunter.
hunt in winn

United States

#129 Oct 11, 2012
Miss Frances you need to check the thread here named "Dead Body Found in Jordan Hill" there is somebody posting on there claiming to know all about your brothers disappearance.
drugs

AOL

#130 Oct 11, 2012
mad drug head and a trouble maker
Curious

Denham Springs, LA

#131 Oct 11, 2012
drugs wrote:
mad drug head and a trouble maker

What so u mean by a a Mad Drug Head ?????

What do u mean by Trouble Maker . Who are u referring to.
makat

United States

#133 Oct 19, 2012
I hope that he will turn up. this is very hard on his family and those who love him. There are all sorts of things posted regarding phillip. i hope that someone will come forward so that this can be put to rest for everyone. If you were ever kind to Him, thank you. He's a good guy, just got caught up in a bad time. the person that he is gets lost behind the words meth and doper. he would go out of his way to help anyone. Ive seen it for myself for over a year. He has a child, a sister, a brother, and someone who really loves him that would love any help that you can give. whether its information or a prayer, please be kind. and think about this when you see the next person who needs a little kindness. and if you have an addict in your life, when you look at them, try not to see the person that the drugs turned them into. remember them for who they were before the drugs took over. they really are still there somewhere...beneath the pain, the shame, the guilt, the feeling like they have let everyone down..they are still there. thank you in advance for any help or prayers that you can offer up...another thing, if you know of anyone who helped philllip, please tell them thank you. it is appreciated.
Frances Wheat

United States

#134 Nov 14, 2012
Well I see nothing has been posted in almost a month now !!! What there is no one out there that knows anything about my brothers disappearance

Just so yall know I don't plan to give up on this
I will learn what has happen to my brother.
Frances Wheat

United States

#135 Dec 11, 2012
Well my brother they have found out whom the body was in Lasalle Parish.

I had so hoped it wld be you. But it deos give me alittle hope that we will find you. I pray it Deosnt take years for our family to finally get peace an closure

I pray everyday that we find out where or what has happen to you.

I miss an love you an I will never give up on trying to find the answers our family is seeking

If anyone has any info on my brother please please please go to the police an tell them what you know. We want to know an we do deserve to know what happen to him
salksjajsajs

Winnfield, LA

#136 Jan 6, 2013
cops havent tried hard enough to get to the bottom of this. the answers are out there.
Frances Wheat

Denham Springs, LA

#137 Jan 6, 2013
salksjajsajs wrote:
cops havent tried hard enough to get to the bottom of this. the answers are out there.
It has been over a year since I last physicallly seen my brother. I last saw him in 2011, it was Thanksgivng weekend. An come March of 2012 we reported him missing.

If the clues are there an people know where or what has happe to him why keep this from his family. Regardless of the lifestyle he choose We loved him. Even more so our father did !!!!! An Phillip loved him with all of his heart. He always let our dad know he was ok.

If the cops aren't trying hard enough what makes you say that. Im only asking because I curious to know what your thoughts are.

It has been 9 months since this has all taken place An it has been the hardest time on me. All we want is to know we deserve that just like any other families that are going threw the same thing. Having a family member missing.

GOD HAS PUT ME ON THIS PATH ,,, I KNOW WHAT EVER I FACE HE WILL HELP ME THREW IT.
HE KNOWS THAT IM STRONG ENOUGH. HE WILL SHOW ME THE ANSWERS WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.

I know deep in my heart an in my soul my brother is no longer with his family. An that's part of the hardest. I pray that I can find out an be able to do what is right an bring him home.

So I will say it again if any one has info pls contact the WPSO. Our family deserves to know an we deserve closure.
One More Word

Shreveport, LA

#138 Jan 6, 2013
I hopeyou can find answers and peace someday Francis. It will happen. I know this has to be so hard.
dizzyd

United States

#139 Jan 6, 2013
I have been reading and keeping up with post since they first started. First let me say im sorry for the pain that i know you must be in. I too had a brother that was missing for 10 years. We done everthing to find him as well. My mother felt he was dead. To make this short, he was found dead a year ago after being missing 10 yrs. He had been hiding in another state reasons unknown to anyone and then died of natural causes. So dont give up, he may be out there somewhere.
Frances wheat

United States

#140 Jan 7, 2013
Thank y'all for your kind words. I'm very sorry for y'all's lost to the person with the last post.

Yes this has been very tough for me I haven't given up an I don't plan to. Our father passed about a month after we reported him missing an he knew his son was gone not with us anymore he knew this in his heart an in his soul.

Now it's just a waiting game This has been so very hard on me I can't remeber the last time I've rested well. I have had many sleepless nites many dreams that has let me know he is no longer with us. People probly think I'm crazy but I know I'm not.

It's tough on any family who has a missing loved one. I never thought our family would be going threw something like this but it geos to show us that it can happen to anyone.

I pray that I can find peace an closure but that want come till I find him.
So I look to GOD TO GIVE ME THE PATIENTS AN THE STRENGHT TO GET THREW THIS. BY HIS WILL IT WILL COME TO OUR FAMILY AN ANY OTHER FAMILIES OUT THERE THAT'S GOING THREW THE SAME THING.

I JUST WISH THE PEOPLE THAT KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN WOULD JUST COME FORWARD AN TELL US BUT THEY CHOOSE TO BE SILENT.

THEY WILL BE JUDGED ONE DAY AN I PRAY THAT GOD DEOSNT SHOW THEM MERCY FOr WHAT HAS HAPPEN.

COME FEB 11th. It will be 8 yrs since my mother passed an now I have no father or brother
I've been threw alot in my life So I struggle each day to make it threw an hope that this soon nightmare will end for our family.
Frances Wheat

Denham Springs, LA

#141 Mar 25, 2013
Here i am one yr later wondering where or what has happen to my brother. 365 days an nights later wanting to learn the truth behind my missing brother. So many different stories an so many different rumors. Many sleepless an restless nights. All this time has pasted an still nothing. Not a word from him An not any closer to finding out where or what has happen to him.

Our family wants to bring our loved one home. Our family wants an deserves answers to what has happen to our loved one.

It doesn't matter what he has done or what people have chosen to think of him. The fact remains the same. He is my family an our family deserves to know where or what has happen to him.

This is the original date that we has his family reported him missing.

His photo an story of him been reported missing didn't air till around the beginning of May. That came after our father died on April 27th 2012.

Please know I will not let this go. I want our family to find peace an bring our loved one home.

So to any one out there with any info. I'm begging for y'all to please come forward
If you have had any envolvement please please come forward an let our family bring PHILLIP HOME

SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY NEW INFO PLEASE CONTACT THE WPSO OR FRANCES. HER PHONE # is in several post

Please continue to keep our family in y'all's prayers an thoughts as I am still in mourning of my fathers death as well as having to seek the truth to what has happen to my brother.
Unknown

Denham Springs, LA

#142 May 4, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cenlas-Bottom-... #!/photo.php?fbid=471181816284 698&set=a.376423785760502. 83057.276542025748679&type =1&theater

Follow this link.
Unknown

Denham Springs, LA

#143 May 8, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

His photo an info is running nation wide now. Lets see if this family can get the right officials to help as well.

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#144 May 20, 2013
Happy 36th Birthday Phillip. Your family loves you very much an just know that we don't plan to give up searching for answers into your disappearance

We will continue to push an not let the WPSO continue to sweep this under the rug. We choose not to give up an we will seek justice regarding our missing family member.
So Sorry

Sonora, CA

#145 May 7, 2015
Is there any closure on this??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother Jones Article on Winn Correctional Center 2 hr Winnfield 6
vote librtarian 2 hr Winnfield 5
William Admire 18 hr dooky ray 3
it's very sad !! 22 hr a town going down... 2
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) Jun 24 PeanutButtercup 2,113
Enjoy Yourself Jun 23 Walker 25
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Jun 23 Hatti_Hollerand 3,488
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages