First Prev
of 7
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2012
Do anyone know where this man Philip Wheat is or staying with? It is very important I get in touch with him. Please if u know anything post it thanks
wondering

United States

#3 Jun 11, 2012
This man is missing from Winnfield does anyone care? If anyone knows anything please post. You don't even have to put ur real name on here.
concerned

Winnfield, LA

#4 Jun 11, 2012
Iron bridge road
once luvd him

United States

#5 Jun 11, 2012
Where??
wondering

Marble Falls, TX

#6 Jun 12, 2012
where is iron bridge road and is he ok?
This sounds BAD

United States

#7 Jun 12, 2012
wondering wrote:
where is iron bridge road and is he ok?
Jordan Hill. South of Winnfield, east of US 167.

I would guess probably not if he is down there and now missing. With the bunch that lives down there I would say this will probably end up being on "48 Hours"!
wondering

Breaux Bridge, LA

#8 Jun 12, 2012
I hope not! This has been in the newspapers Monroe, Alex, and winnfield. He has been missing for sometime now. The family needs answers. So, if anyone has saw him or talked to him please post on here. We as citizins of Winn Parish should be concerned about everyone that is missing. They are someones brother, sister, son, daughter, mother, dad, or friend. Thank you in advance for all your help.
Concerned

Winnfield, LA

#9 Jun 13, 2012
Last time that I saw him he was walking around down 472, In Jordan Hill. He was just fine. And the people in Jordan Hill are no different then those in Winnfield!
wondering

United States

#10 Jun 13, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Last time that I saw him he was walking around down 472, In Jordan Hill. He was just fine. And the people in Jordan Hill are no different then those in Winnfield!
. When did u last see him? Nobody said they were any different .
once luvd him

United States

#11 Jun 13, 2012
No ones gonna tell the truth...
Concerned

Winnfield, LA

#12 Jun 13, 2012
someone did they said it would be on 48 with the bunch that lives down there. I offered him my phone thank you very much because Tommy Willis was looking for him to call his sister! So I will tell the truth! How rude and I am trying to help. 2 weeks ago!
Bah

Winnfield, LA

#13 Jun 13, 2012
Iron Bridge Road is across from where Sweat's Saddle Shop was.

If he was down there, with that group, and he is missing, then he will probably never show up.
wondering

United States

#14 Jun 13, 2012
Bah wrote:
Iron Bridge Road is across from where Sweat's Saddle Shop was.
If he was down there, with that group, and he is missing, then he will probably never show up.
. So hope you're wrong.
Concerned

Winnfield, LA

#15 Jun 14, 2012
who ever that is is wrong! What an jerk! There is good people on that road! Grow up. If your his sister or family If I see him I will tell Tommy Willis!
gone gone gone

United States

#16 Jun 15, 2012
48 hours mystery show material for sure if he disappeared down in dopehill.
wondering

United States

#17 Jun 15, 2012
I am not his sister just a friend that is concerned about hin. I don't even know who lives down there not really from this area. I have read the papers tho and it seems something is not right
Tommy

Winnfield, LA

#18 Jun 15, 2012
File a missing persons report. They won't investigate without that, unless he's wanted for something.
CSI Winn

United States

#19 Jun 15, 2012
Word around that community is that there are more weed patches and meth labs in that area than people! And some of the main players live on that road. If he is involved with them there is no telling what has become of him and it probably isn't good! Those kinds of people will do anything to protect their product. Not hard to see how someone could disappear under those conditions.

I hope either way you can learn his fate and have some closure.
wondering

United States

#20 Jun 15, 2012
Tommy there is a missing person report. It has been ran in Winnfield, Alexandria, and Monroe papers. If anyone sees him call the sheriff office.
ms thang

United States

#21 Jun 18, 2012
Where is this guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) 18 hr -Glinda- 2,249
Popeyes old Building. 22 hr Jackson parish k... 6
wondering 22 hr Illegal alien 2
Wal Mart's Alcohol Policy Jan 17 Bubba 6
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Jan 16 Hatti_Hollerand 3,664
Dewayne cox also known as Darius Mccray Jan 16 Wonderful 20
Snow day????? Jan 16 Moma bear 1

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance