Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Lets hope there would be a wifi connection also.
WRONG

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

To the person who spoke of El Patio.. You are very wrong.. I know for a FACT that El Patio purchases advertisemtents from WMS and WSHS..they have a whole colored page in the football program($200.00+)...they give money to every school that goes and asks.. they also support the local baseball all-star teams.. which goes unnoticed because they do not get any advertisement from that!! PLEASE pay attention and be knowledgeable before you speak!
Bad Boy

Holly Grove, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Open a beer and cigarette store and charge double for those who wish to use their La Purchase card. Watch the profits roll! Wait, the sandnig has a monopoly on this already.
wondering if

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

would the community support a bingo hall?
Bad Boy

Holly Grove, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

And they serve some wonderful items which cleanse the colon nicely!
WRONG wrote:
To the person who spoke of El Patio.. You are very wrong.. I know for a FACT that El Patio purchases advertisemtents from WMS and WSHS..they have a whole colored page in the football program($200.00+)...they give money to every school that goes and asks.. they also support the local baseball all-star teams.. which goes unnoticed because they do not get any advertisement from that!! PLEASE pay attention and be knowledgeable before you speak!
Alamba

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Bad Boy wrote:
Open a beer and cigarette store and charge double for those who wish to use their La Purchase card. Watch the profits roll! Wait, the sandnig has a monopoly on this already.

I wish I knew who to cal to do something about that. I would love to shut this place down if you don't obey the law you don't need to be in our town
Bad Boy

Holly Grove, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Well the first place to start is the welfare office. You can also contact the Office of the State Attorney General. I've heard about this guy. If I knew where it was at, I could put a sting out on him. He is stealing from everyone that gets up and works hard each and everyday. I do know some of the people that are taking advantage of this "deal". Knowing those people and how they live, I cannot say it surprises me. They are the type of people who use the system to live. Get me the store, we will shut his ass down.
Alamba wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I knew who to cal to do something about that. I would love to shut this place down if you don't obey the law you don't need to be in our town
Alamba

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Bad Boy wrote:
Well the first place to start is the welfare office. You can also contact the Office of the State Attorney General. I've heard about this guy. If I knew where it was at, I could put a sting out on him. He is stealing from everyone that gets up and works hard each and everyday. I do know some of the people that are taking advantage of this "deal". Knowing those people and how they live, I cannot say it surprises me. They are the type of people who use the system to live. Get me the store, we will shut his ass down.
<quoted text>
Who owns that store
Ban Boy

Holly Grove, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

That's what I'm trying to find out
Alamba wrote:
<quoted text>
Who owns that store
ownership

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Ban Boy wrote:
That's what I'm trying to find out
<quoted text>
The Tax Assessor can tell you. Just go to the courthouse and ask.
Alamba

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I think we all band together and shut this place down

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Winnfield Forum right now

Search the Winnfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr Living Wage 2,669
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 12 hr Trouser Cough 2,772
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 12 hr Trouser Cough 1,562
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) 12 hr Trouser Cough 1,449
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) 12 hr Trouser Cough 599
Sheriff's race next year, who will you vote for? Tue Clyde 3
CCA Winn is Hiring (Jun '13) Mon Fitz 69
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winnfield Jobs

•••