why is winnfield so nosey?

why is winnfield so nosey?

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

haha

Winnfield, LA

#1 May 30, 2013
Everybody in this time is so damn nosey... A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE PITS... BUT IM THE ONE WHO GETS A LETTER ON MY DOOR... MY DOG DOESNT ROAM THE STREETS N SHES SO SWEET. .. SHE DOESN'T HARM PEOPLE OR ANY OTHER ANIMALS... BUT THERE ARE PITS RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD. .. THAT NOBODY SAYS NOTHING ABOUT....
haha

Winnfield, LA

#2 May 30, 2013
I mean everybody in this town...
Agree

Winnfield, LA

#3 May 31, 2013
haha wrote:
I mean everybody in this town...
I know exactly what you mean. My Doberman is on a chain, behind a fence, and was barking AT the loose dogs people own down the street coming in OUR yard, where she NEEDS to bark, tearing up my things on the front porch, and I get a letter saying she's a nuisance.:/
Dogs still running free and I've called on them three times.....
everyone knows

United States

#4 May 31, 2013
Some people's lives are so boring that they take interest in other peoples lives or get off causing drama for others
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#5 Jun 1, 2013
The Dog Nazis were given this appointment because they needed "gainful" employment. If a citizen were to shoot or poison stray nuisance dog or cat, another agency would be created to after those persons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child support and custody lawyer in winnfield la 4 hr In need 1
Enjoy Yourself Jul 28 Friend 32
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Jul 28 Plumber 3,503
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) Jul 28 Plumber 2,207
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) Jul 28 Plumber 1,600
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) Jul 28 Plumber 3,255
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) Jul 28 Plumber 1,121

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance