Curt

Winnfield, LA

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Like limb removal, dirty water, electricity going on/off, no mosquito spraying, etc...taking them forever to do anything...Old Deano got em movin'...I think we screwed up voting this guy mayor. Won't happen again on my part...
Resident

Dry Prong, LA

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Curt wrote:
Like limb removal, dirty water, electricity going on/off, no mosquito spraying, etc...taking them forever to do anything...Old Deano got em movin'...I think we screwed up voting this guy mayor. Won't happen again on my part...
I think you are right. My water and sewer fees have quadruppled. The old Mayor sprayed for misquitoes, patched potholes and kept the grants coming in. He also stood up to Johnny Ray and Sunset. I saw Deano the other day and he looked happy in his new role at the clinic. He had vision. This guy don't.
Sarge

Winnfield, LA

#3 Sep 11, 2012
The workers are in charge..no doubt about it. Hope someone with backbone runs next time.
Carl J

Mansfield, LA

#4 Sep 12, 2012
The new mayor said he was running for one term only, so I guess we will have a new mayor next time.
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#5 Sep 12, 2012
Carl J wrote:
The new mayor said he was running for one term only, so I guess we will have a new mayor next time.
OH DARN!
unfortunately

United States

#6 Sep 12, 2012
I knew b r was going to be a joke. Winnfield will have a black mayor after the next election. Winnfield can then be a real deal chocolate town.
wilt

Winnfield, LA

#7 Sep 12, 2012
unfortunately wrote:
I knew b r was going to be a joke. Winnfield will have a black mayor after the next election. Winnfield can then be a real deal chocolate town.
br 549, LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election to Raise Taxes 14 hr Winnfield 1
Bandidos motorcycle gang 15 hr lacowgirl10 4
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 18 hr Plumber 2,150
Enjoy Yourself (Apr '16) Tue Toldher 79
Amy Martin box (May '14) Apr 23 Kara dd 18
Stabbing Apr 22 iKnwU 12
News Attorney General's Office takes over investigat... Apr 22 Truthfully 1

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance