First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Info

Pineville, LA

#1 Nov 30, 2010
Does anyone know any information about a stabbing in Winnfield this morning?
dodson

AOL

#2 Nov 30, 2010
If you do just please pray and please keep it off topix.. Praying is more helpful than gossip
mejdnskjn

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2010
i heard tht bro. authur n his wife was stabbed by their daughter n they r in icu but im not sure

“I'm here”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 30, 2010
OMG
What

Natchitoches, LA

#5 Nov 30, 2010
Why?
tigger

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2010
mejdnskjn wrote:
i heard tht bro. authur n his wife was stabbed by their daughter n they r in icu but im not sure
. Where does this bro.authur live @
for your info

Pineville, LA

#7 Nov 30, 2010
They are not in ICU. They are both okay. All 3 of the Robinsons, their church, the girls on the softball team, all of Rachel's friends needs all the prayers they can get. This is not a time to talk, it is the time to PRAY!!!
tigger

United States

#8 Nov 30, 2010
I'm praying 4 them. Is that the 1s that live on cole rd,there's an authur that lives on that rd. Is there ne thing that I could take 2 them
xyz

Winnfield, LA

#9 Nov 30, 2010
The pray change has been started for this wonderful family. Parenting is a hard hard Job...
Our teenagers today are more difficult do handle...
All of this over a stupid CELL PHONE! Technology is not always a good thing.
BRO Author made surgery fine and remains in ICU>>>
Sister Judy has been released from the hospital and is attending the arrangement.
There is no need to start vicious roumor about thing that are NOT true. instead try something new
PRAY....PRAY....PRAY...PRAY
tigger

United States

#10 Nov 30, 2010
I'm praying 4 them & won't 2 take sum cooked food 2 them. But I won't 2 make sure I take it 2 the right family,b/c I know a bro. Authur that lives on cole rd 2. Just wonted 2 make sure that's the same 1 ur talkin about
friend

Winnfield, LA

#11 Nov 30, 2010
i would suggest to call the ICU waiting Rm and ask someone with the family.. I am sure they would be able to tell you where to go .. this way you will not be disturbing the family yet still be able to show your caring love....
phone book

Pineville, LA

#12 Nov 30, 2010
The prayer chain (not change) has been activated in order to change the situation!
bad deal

Louisville, KY

#13 Nov 30, 2010
She stabbed her parents with a butcher knife that was over a foot long because they took her cell phone away from her! This girl has lost it and needs to be locked away from society before she kills someone! She almost succeeded this morning!
woof

Winnfield, LA

#14 Nov 30, 2010
tigger wrote:
I'm praying 4 them & won't 2 take sum cooked food 2 them. But I won't 2 make sure I take it 2 the right family,b/c I know a bro. Authur that lives on cole rd 2. Just wonted 2 make sure that's the same 1 ur talkin about
u ediot u this is not a texting site type or get off here phfoole
Atheist

Winnfield, LA

#15 Nov 30, 2010
woof wrote:
<quoted text>
Same could be said about you.

The people that are involved will be in my thoughts today.
XYZ

Winnfield, LA

#16 Nov 30, 2010
I thank you for catching my misspelled word. But you are wrong The Prayer CHAIN is not for changing the situation. You ignorance in the Bible is evident by your comment.

The prayer chain is the spiritual alarm system which communicates and takes prayerful action on the needs of the congregation, community and global needs. This network of people who are committed to prayer take action on behalf of the congregation on Jesusí words to "ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened," (Matthew 7:7). The importance of the prayer chain is that it faithfully intercedes on behalf of others in need by lifting up specific requests, concerns and emergency situations.
phone book wrote:
The prayer chain (not change) has been activated in order to change the situation!
tigger

United States

#17 Nov 30, 2010
woof wrote:
<quoted text>
You ediot look who's talking. It don't matter how I type as long as ppl understand what I'm gettin out. Like I sed they r on my prayin list
Chain or change

Pineville, LA

#18 Nov 30, 2010
XYZ wrote:
But you are wrong The Prayer CHAIN is not for changing the situation. You ignorance in the Bible is evident by your comment.
The prayer chain is the spiritual alarm system which communicates and takes prayerful action on the needs of the congregation, community and global needs. This network of people who are committed to prayer take action on behalf of the congregation on Jesusí words to "ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened," (Matthew 7:7). The importance of the prayer chain is that it faithfully intercedes on behalf of others in need by lifting up specific requests, concerns and emergency situations.
<quoted text>
So, let me understand what both of you Bible Scholars are saying.. if you are using a prayer chain and are praying on behalf of a congregation or community need IS IT NOT going to CHANGE the situation?
Where is this ignorance of the Bible? Just a little confused here.
praying

Winnfield, LA

#19 Nov 30, 2010
The Lord does answer our prayers if we are saved, and God's will could intervene, but we must be faithful to pray for bro. and mrs robinson. Also, we need to pray for that young lady, that God gets ahold of her heart.
woof

Winnfield, LA

#20 Nov 30, 2010
tigger wrote:
<quoted text> You ediot look who's talking. It don't matter how I type as long as ppl understand what I'm gettin out. Like I sed they r on my prayin list
u r a m o r o n

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stabbing 25 min Sickening 7
One dead after Winnfield shooting (Jan '15) 1 hr Yuck 31
What really happen??? 3 hr Truth 7
Murder- Getting Off Easy 7 hr Serious 1
Dan Johns (Aug '13) Sun What What 7
bigfoot (Mar '13) Mar 26 Bootlife 17
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Mar 25 -Prince- 3,540

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance