just a funny side note

United States

#26 Mar 17, 2011
I'm not in this debate, and i don't personally know any of the people you are talking about--the only reason is know her (her being the unfortunate person this post is about) is that my current guy states that he left her in a shower once, grabbed his clothes and hauled ass. He never really says why, but i just thought it was interesting...the way small towns work. Everyone seems to know something about everyone else ( and it may not even be true!), though they may have never even met. But in all fairness to this person, since i posted something that might be an embarassing memory..i'll trade you. I once fell down an entire flight of stairs in a dress skirt in front of twenty people. It was not one of my finer moments. Again, i don't know you, homegirl, but take this advice. Get your giggles when and where you can, try to obey ye olde golden rule, and as for the rest of it...it's just commercials breaks anyway, so just tune it out.
jamie calhoun

United States

#27 Mar 17, 2011
WarniNg wrote:
Skeletons in my closet or deep dark secerts is that I'm HIV positive that's all I have to hide. So u better get tested for it.
i am so glad that you told me about the hiv thing. lisa and i will be going to the sheriffs office to file stalking, harrassment, and defamation charges against you, since they are doing stuff about this cyber harrassment. ask the last two idiots that got arrested on here.
kim

United States

#28 Mar 17, 2011
hell no i am defiantly not his sister kim....but i am his cousin...and a friend of jamie
CALIFORNIA DREAMING

San Diego, CA

#29 Mar 17, 2011
WarniNg wrote:
Skeletons in my closet or deep dark secerts is that I'm HIV positive that's all I have to hide. So u better get tested for it.
If you went to bed with someone and you knew that you had AIDS, you can go to jail for the rest of your life. If you did it to me, I would kill you because you killed me. HOW DARE YOU? YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN BEING - ALRIGHT YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING, BUT A DISGUSTING ONE.
maygon edmonds

Winnfield, LA

#32 Mar 20, 2011
yall are pitful get a life like for real yall be starting shit on here but when you see dem naw you scard and dont say shit lisa my aunt jamie my homegurl i aint saying they havent did shit back in tha day but boo boo people change so if yall hatein thats not my fault that you mad cus you cant be dem but you need to leave them along or step eather one yall hideing behind a computer screen fake names and shit is this all you got to do? get a job or sumthing but leave my pep along
Hahaha

Memphis, TN

#33 Mar 23, 2011
This is pure Winnfield and Winn Parish garbage at it's finest.
and yet

Shreveport, LA

#34 Mar 23, 2011
Hahaha wrote:
This is pure Winnfield and Winn Parish garbage at it's finest.
And yet, here we both are typing on it.
Lmbo

United States

#35 Apr 4, 2011
Aidin Cade wrote:
You're probably some jelaous female who can't get what she wants so, just shut up and leave HAPPY people alone, AND LEAVE KIDS OUT OF THIS CONVERSATION.(:
Casey Gorham always talking crap about people her big ugly mouth got her ugly butt kicked at the wal mart parking lot in jonesboro friday night she chipped a tooth got a black eye ...gotta love when trash talkers have their day
Hearsay

Durant, OK

#36 Apr 5, 2011
Lisa, can I have a little?
Bob Dobbs

Lafayette, LA

#37 Apr 5, 2011
Aidin Cade wrote:
I'm a female dude.
Damn...don't believe I'd have told that.

That's the sort of thing you save for a trip to Thailand. Or New Orleans.
GROW UP

Detroit, MI

#38 Apr 5, 2011
Lmbo wrote:
<quoted text>Casey Gorham always talking crap about people her big ugly mouth got her ugly butt kicked at the wal mart parking lot in jonesboro friday night she chipped a tooth got a black eye ...gotta love when trash talkers have their day
-----Wow I'm really LMBO!! really? Let's see here, Casey may not be the best person around but any decent person wouldn't hit a pregnant woman! And Katie reeves I do believe you were the one instigated that whole thing!! But who in their right mind would fight when they are 9 MONTHS PREGNANT??? Great mothering skills there katie!!! And ya wanna talk about trash talkers have their days?! Umm when u find out who ur baby daddy is, since u spread ur legs to almost every guy possible , hopefully he will take that kid away bc ur first one was for a reason! Ur an unfit mother! The baby isn't even born yet and ur drinking and partying and worried about the next guy u are gonna hook up with!! When are u gonna grow up and start taking responsibilty and start worrying about ur kids instead of kidish drama!??!! So who is the shank here? If u think this is the first topix on Katie Reeves, u are wrong!! Look at Jonesboro!!!
Jane

Dupont, LA

#39 May 10, 2011
HA HA HA! bout time someone realized that shes a dope headed whore. Its amazeing what people will screw these days. whats really sad is shes proud of what she does. and of course you have people just like her to speak up for her. shes all about the drama as well. but thats ok it will all catch up with her. she had a great guy and treated him like crap. glad they are no longer married he deserves someone much better.
jamie calhoun

Dupont, LA

#40 May 18, 2011
jane or misty im sure u r one and the same ... im glad gregs such a great guy now and trust me its bc of me if he is which i doubt... as for u, u dont even know me but i know alot about u.... u had a great guy (jeremy) but now u dont have him or ur kid just my sorry left overs! The nxt time you wanna talk shit come say it to my face not behind my back!
jane

Dupont, LA

#41 May 18, 2011
nope not even close. you really need help. your not as great as you claim to be. yes its ok to feel good about your self but you go over board with it. yes im sure Greg is a better person not because of you but because he is no longer with you. you are a nasty bitch. you spred your legs for any thing you stay high and drunk and you cant keep a job. you have no room to talk because you tell lies and start shit about people all the time and now its comeing back to bite you in the ass. we all know what you are and yes its only normal for you to deny these things. also learn how to apply your eye liner. it looks as if you just went in circles with the eyeliner pencil. plus its so sad that you eat up and get off on drama. also your not as hot as you think I've seen better.
Pretty me

Dupont, LA

#42 May 20, 2011
jane wrote:
nope not even close. you really need help. your not as great as you claim to be. yes its ok to feel good about your self but you go over board with it. yes im sure Greg is a better person not because of you but because he is no longer with you. you are a nasty bitch. you spred your legs for any thing you stay high and drunk and you cant keep a job. you have no room to talk because you tell lies and start shit about people all the time and now its comeing back to bite you in the ass. we all know what you are and yes its only normal for you to deny these things. also learn how to apply your eye liner. it looks as if you just went in circles with the eyeliner pencil. plus its so sad that you eat up and get off on drama. also your not as hot as you think I've seen better.
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY IS JEALOUS!!!! POOR GIRL!
jamie calhoun

Dupont, LA

#43 May 20, 2011
oh cry me a river ur just another one of my haters and btw u r just as bad if u didnt like drama u wouldnt be on here ....... and i dont know any janes personally so u must be hiding like the rest of these scary ppl behind a fake name and yeah iv had sex im sure u have to and yes iv smoked pot but at least im woman enough to admit all that i know who i am and i could care less what u or any of these ppl think what i do know is that yall hate me so much yall make me the center of attention which is probley what u want and cant have so keep on hatin lets me know im so interesting that yall cant stop talkin about me!!!!! but all good things must come to an end im not gonna even entertain yalls jealousy anymore im out hope u have a great life!!!! i know mine is
mooney

Sterlington, LA

#44 May 20, 2011
it is awful for yall to make fun of someone with such an obvious physical deformity. Shame on all of you

“EYE AM THE TOPIX AVENGER”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

I LIVE SOMEWHERE

#45 May 20, 2011
there are alot of skanks here what makes one more special than any other??????????
James steele

Shreveport, LA

#46 May 21, 2011
I love this shit like this because Jamie Kim and lisa if they had a true problem they wluld do it the old fashion way... Let's meet by the tree and let's see where ur mouth goes... Hell if y'all got problems get off here and do something bout it in reality... That's my opinion but I bet my next pay check nobody that's talking shit to y'all will...
buzz

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#47 May 30, 2011
hey james are you that ugly ass redhead that looks like a friggin retard? i think i remember you from school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother Jones Article on Winn Correctional Center 15 hr forreal 16
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Fri texas pete 3,498
Cassie Fredieu Fri Cas 5
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) Thu Hatti_Hollerand 3,252
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) Jul 21 Isabella Fireray 2,081
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) Jul 21 Isabella Fireray 1,597
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) Jul 21 Isabella Fireray 2,204

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages