'You can't help but feel connected'

'You can't help but feel connected'

There are 23 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 18, 2010, titled 'You can't help but feel connected'. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Judy Meikle grabbed Duane Kopp's hand and placed it on her chest. She wanted him to feel his son's beating heart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Warrington, PA

#27 Jul 20, 2010
I think that's a wonderful thing to do and as a donor family you should be proud of what you did was very special God bless you just remember your loved one is living on in others that's how I feel when I donated my husbands' organs, tissues, bone and whatever they can use.

Warrington, PA

#28 Jul 20, 2010
Organ and tissue donation is very essential to everyone who does this remarkable quest to honor those who need it. I go to the transplant games every 2 years to honor my husband and to cheer my daughter as she received a hone marrow transplant 15 years ago and without this unknown donor did a very nice thing my daughter wouldn't be here today and when I leave this world I'm doing the same so someone can benefit from it also.

Lakeville, MN

#29 Jul 20, 2010
I believe strongly in organ donation. In my family, there are heart defects that shorten the lives of many young people. Several years ago I got to visit with my Mom's first cousin, John and his wife, he told me about his two sons. One died at age 19 waiting for a heart transplant and the other one got a transplant at age 17 and is still alive. There are other, closer relatives that have that same heart defect that may at some point need a transplant, too. It would be good if more people would sign up to be an organ donor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnetka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonely women Nov 17 WILDBILL 4
News Catching hold of the rye -- Food and Dining Cul... (Jun '08) Nov 14 mir 7
News Obese patients sometimes denied replacements fo... (May '06) Nov 13 joy 50
News Employee Wore Store-Owned Tie During Work, Took... Nov 3 feduplawyer 1
News New Trier renovations might mean longer summer ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Love Summer 1
News Democrat Party Boss Joe Berrios Abuses Power to... (Oct '14) Oct '14 AngryGOPer 1
News Rauner keeps up push for Illinois term limits (Jul '14) Aug '14 Corrupt Democrats 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnetka Mortgages