Female NU student attacked by man nea...

Female NU student attacked by man near campus

There are 1 comment on the Winnetka Talk story from Jan 7, 2011, titled Female NU student attacked by man near campus. In it, Winnetka Talk reports that:

Police are looking for a man who punched a Northwestern University student as she was walking near the north suburban campus Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Winnetka Talk.

Sam Sanders

Carpentersville, IL

#1 Jan 7, 2011
From
http://triblocal.com/evanston/2011/01/07/fema...
"The suspects are described in the release as African American males, both 18 to 25 years old. One is described as 5 feet, 8 inches tall, weighing 160 to 170 pounds and wearing a cream-colored coat with a gray stripe and a white winter hat. The second man is described as 5 feet, 7 inches tall, weighing 150 pounds and wearing a dark coat and blue jeans."
Interesting, the university is the only source that provides something like a description of the attackers. Chicago Breaking News not only withheld the description, they also blocked my message with the above content. Is the media really so corrupt? Instead of publishing the composite portraits of the attackers they cover up the story and expose other students to life threatening dangers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnetka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 dead, 22 wounded in Chicago shootings Aug 22 Rees Porter 9
Cullen-ary Kitchen Aug 22 Drew P Balls 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 19 Daniel Boone 3
News The 'Poopening': Roomba Spreads Feces All Over ... Aug 15 Knock off purse s... 28
First Government Lease / Paul Graver (Sep '12) Aug 12 Arno Rotbart 7
hooooray uk!!! Jun '16 Thomas the Turban... 1
News In (insert name) we trust (Feb '08) Jun '16 Teresa W 6

Winnetka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnetka Mortgages