First Prev
of 4
Next Last
researcher

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2012
Does anyone know if either of these individuals from the gacy case are still in the area? Also, did any of you know gacy or have any dealings with him?
William

Huntley, IL

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Yes, I would like to see photos of them. Can you please post their pictures somewhere and print the link. I need to see if they are the ones who I am also looking for. Old pictures would be even better.
researcher

Finger, TN

#3 Aug 13, 2012
I can't find pictures. I had once seen a picture of Rossi online, but can no longer find it. David Cram participated in a documentary some years ago about the murders, but his face was in shadow.
researcher

Finger, TN

#4 Aug 13, 2012
William

Huntley, IL

#5 Aug 22, 2012
What documentary did David Cram particpate in? Where is David Cram now? Search for "the postings of none"
William

Huntley, IL

#6 Aug 23, 2012
The postings of none in shadowreports.com
William

Huntley, IL

#7 Aug 23, 2012
http://shadowreports.com/2011/02/07/exclusive...
look for the anonymous postings by a guy named none.
researcher

Jackson, TN

#8 Aug 23, 2012
William

Huntley, IL

#9 Aug 23, 2012
I looked at the video, the murdering weasel is in the shadows all right. Justice needs to be served to them with a metal ramrod, a cooler full of rocks and a little lake, just like they did to the people in that quarry. They fooled the cops once, can they do it again.
William

Huntley, IL

#10 Aug 31, 2012
Researcher in Dyersburg; Where do you think you once saw the picture of Michael Rossi online?
curious

Regina, Canada

#11 Oct 2, 2012
William wrote:
What documentary did David Cram particpate in? Where is David Cram now? Search for "the postings of none"
David Cram committed suicide in April 2001.
researcher

Huntley, IL

#12 Oct 8, 2012
Curious, Where do I find more information on Crams suicide? I need to rule out a fake death because it does happen. I know a guy who did it and got away with it. Please help, you have a month listed so you must know something that can help me.
Thanks,
curious

Regina, Canada

#13 Oct 8, 2012
article is here:
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2001-08-12...
death notice is here:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/chicagotribu...
incidentally, his son committed suicide 8 years later. Gacy still leaves a terrible toll in his wake.
curious

Regina, Canada

#14 Oct 8, 2012
I also read recently of high school prinicpal in New York state named michael rossi who was indicted for child molestation (young boys of course)- he was the right age to be *that* Mike Rossi (though the name is pretty common). He escaped jail by resigning his post as principal. Anyone know if he is one and the same?
researcher

Huntley, IL

#15 Oct 8, 2012
curious, thanks for the help, I am going to check that Cram story out right now. As for Rossi the police need to find out if he is the Gacy guy because he bears a striking resemblance to the Gacy guy. Look at the Aug 23 posts above by William, there is a link to shadowreports postings.
researcher

Huntley, IL

#16 Oct 9, 2012
curious, you were right,David F. Cram is dead, the suicide story checked out. At first I said "damn" and then I said "good". That still leaves pedophile Michael J. Rossi as the other half of the mass murdering duo at Deep Quarry. I hope the police can do something....anything is better than nothing.
mthannigan

Oak Forest, IL

#18 Oct 26, 2012
researcher wrote:
Does anyone know if either of these individuals from the gacy case are still in the area? Also, did any of you know gacy or have any dealings with him?
I just came across your post. This info is old, and may not help, but I must share it with you. I went to grade school with Michael Rossi. Reinberg is at the corner of Major and Newport. Michael lived at Newport and Addison in an apartment above a beauty shop. He lived with his Mother who worked at that shop. Years later, probably 1977, I lived in Antioch and worked at Kings Pharmacy. Gacy was remodeling the pharmacy and Michael Rossi worked for him.
none shadowreports posts

Huntley, IL

#19 Nov 1, 2012
Does anyone know what High School Michael J. Rossi who was Gacys friend, went to?
none shadowreports posts

Huntley, IL

#20 Nov 26, 2012
Whoever judged the above posts clueless, I would like to know why? There are witnesses to Rossi and Crams doings that the police fail to acknowledge. Exactly how many witnesses there are cannot even be determined because the police are keeping everything confidential. What exactly is there to be clueless about? Please explain yourself?
J klest

Algonquin, IL

#21 Dec 2, 2012
We are producing a documentary about Gacy and we would like to interview Rossi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnetka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr prince calyobamawaby 4,029
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,926
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Rage Poster 49,826
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 14 hr Be go e 152
Old Evanston (Aug '09) 19 hr bmkitt 11
Close Down the Harwood Heights Aldi (Jul '12) Mon hihi 20
Review: Ann Todisco - Prudential Financial Sep 14 Horrible Experience 1
•••
•••

Winnetka Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Winnetka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••