Tax Day fix requires more than 'tea p...

Tax Day fix requires more than 'tea parties'

There are 382 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 15, 2009, titled Tax Day fix requires more than 'tea parties'. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

If America's Founding Fathers were ever brought here in a time machine, their eyes would moisten with tears of pity and regret.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Dr Britt Borden MD

United States

#404 May 10, 2009
I am Dr Britt Borden responding to all of the reply comments for Britt Borden post. Yes, the problem for republicans should be to provide a check on the abusive power of the Democrats spending habits; the problem is not taxes, the problem is spending and mounting deficits. Please respond under my post of Dr Britt Borden MD for comments, thank you, Britt Borden.
Tom

United States

#405 May 20, 2009
Yes, I agree with Dr Britt Borden the Republicans need to concentrate on the issue of spending.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnetka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole Howver LW Unlicensed Daycare 12 hr Concerned Parent 3
Allstate Employees Partner Together for Bring O... Jun 22 NMar 1
mike rossi and david cram (Jul '12) Jun 21 Delson 95
News Cook County prosecutor charged with drug use, p... (Feb '08) Jun 16 Mary McClintock 23
Old Evanston (Aug '09) Jun 15 Jack 19

Winnetka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnetka Mortgages