Review: Anger Management 818

Posted in the Winnetka Forum

Since: Jan 11

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2011
Located in Sherman Oaks, Encino and Glendale

Reseda, CA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
I know you are angry, but run away screaming from this program! there are others far better.
The incompitant woman [Anita Avidiana] who runs this program needs to seek out her own counseling!
She has extreme daddy issues to the point of hating men, and has no business running such a business.
She will belittle, demean, and try to opress you into submission!
There are lots of other anger management programs to spend your time and hard earned money at. Avoid this one like the plague! Take it from one who knows, and walked out!
You have been warned!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnetka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 107-year-old Holocaust survivor, Jehovah's Witn... (Nov '12) Oct 7 Gertrude Himmelfarb 53
Pit Bull Rescue Tia Torres husband ex-convict a... (Oct '07) Oct 5 marts 542
One pair of minibout zep loubotuin pumps size 40 (Nov '08) Oct 4 Frasier Lufganglion 2
News Michael Jackson's Robert Burns songs to be rele... (Jan '12) Oct 4 Tuttut SFS 2
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC Oct 2 JohnnSummers 3
the music thread (Apr '12) Oct 1 Musikologist 22 Todd Waagnaar Sloppy Work Hiring to... (Mar '13) Jan '14 HOMELESS Poor Daddy 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnetka Mortgages