Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3999 Dec 3, 2012
Why is Obama backing an Egyptian dictator?

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/01...

Elk Grove, CA

#4000 Dec 3, 2012
Note: As reported by NBC

Elk Grove, CA

#4001 Dec 3, 2012
"President Obama is supporting a terrorist," a man told me amid chants of "Leave! Leave!" in Tahrir Square and "Down, down with the rule of the Muslim Brotherhood's spiritual leader." Before, it was "Down, down with Mubarak."

Egypt was torn in half just over a week ago when Morsi made himself more powerful than Mubarak ever was, and the kings before him. Morsi declared himself above judicial oversight, his decisions final and unassailable. He made himself, according to critics, a new pharaoh on the Nile.

BTW, Mr. Obama, I do not think that it would be the best idea to blame George Bush for the disasters about to happen in the Middle East! At this point, you have full ownership of this sh#tstorm!

Elk Grove, CA

#4002 Dec 3, 2012
Big D wrote:
I find the news hilarious, a republican created issues solutions are being blocked by republicans in congress.
They are fabricating issues years in advance, and then blaming the other side for not solving them.
We just need to get rid of the people creating the problems. They should never have cut taxes on thier rich friends while we were in the red in the first place.
Hey Big Dope, a rational person would blame both sides, you can cry about the taxes, but it won't help at all unless you curb spending and the size of Obama's government.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4003 Dec 3, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Big Dope, a rational person would blame both sides, you can cry about the taxes, but it won't help at all unless you curb spending and the size of Obama's government.
Iím not the one crying, fortunately even many republicans are starting to see the writing on the wall. reneging on their oh so sacred no tax pledges right and left.

It is the Tea Baggers crying, let em cry

You cant talk about curbing spending without looking at the military budget.

Elk Grove, CA

#4005 Dec 3, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím not the one crying, fortunately even many republicans are starting to see the writing on the wall. reneging on their oh so sacred no tax pledges right and left.
It is the Tea Baggers crying, let em cry
You cant talk about curbing spending without looking at the military budget.
You seem to be the one that takes one side and runs with it, I believe it's a 2 sided issue. ObamaCare will bankrupt us. I would like to see the military be strong and cut back the wasteful spending that it does, and bring the troops home now.

Elk Grove, CA

#4006 Dec 3, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I pump septic tanks.
Get a life Dude.
Hey, i'm just messing with you, thought you would be used to it since you deal with crap everyday. lol. don't be mad bro.
Bill

Lemoore, CA

#4007 Dec 3, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I pump septic tanks.
Get a life Dude.
THAT. Explains your load of sht !

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4008 Dec 3, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
"President Obama is supporting a terrorist," a man told me amid chants of "Leave! Leave!" in Tahrir Square and "Down, down with the rule of the Muslim Brotherhood's spiritual leader." Before, it was "Down, down with Mubarak."
Egypt was torn in half just over a week ago when Morsi made himself more powerful than Mubarak ever was, and the kings before him. Morsi declared himself above judicial oversight, his decisions final and unassailable. He made himself, according to critics, a new pharaoh on the Nile.
BTW, Mr. Obama, I do not think that it would be the best idea to blame George Bush for the disasters about to happen in the Middle East! At this point, you have full ownership of this sh#tstorm!
He sure does and it ain't gonna be pretty.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4009 Dec 3, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be the one that takes one side and runs with it, I believe it's a 2 sided issue. ObamaCare will bankrupt us. I would like to see the military be strong and cut back the wasteful spending that it does, and bring the troops home now.
Oh no... I donít blame "Arab Spring" on a single president ( as if any US president caused it )

I donít take one side and run with it, you are the champion there and no one will take your title.

I am all for cutting back on wasteful spending, but I am not an idiot that thinks that is the answer to all problems, nor are there any sacred cows where I would look to cut wasteful spending.

I would like a strong military as well, I am a vet myself. But strong doesnít have to be gigantic, of the 20 largest militaries in the world, 19 of them are allies.( the ratio may be even greater than that ) We need to stop being the UN's police dog, there are a few more countries than us in the UN.

There are certainly large defense cuts we can make, income too, we need to revoke the tax status of any tax free organization that is politically motivated and active, starting with Churches.

Obama care is great.... we donít need to get rid of that, there are plenty of other things we can cut though

Elk Grove, CA

#4010 Dec 3, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no... I donít blame "Arab Spring" on a single president ( as if any US president caused it )
The Arab Spring started December of 2010, what other Presidents could you blame? lol...

Elk Grove, CA

#4011 Dec 3, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>

I donít take one side and run with it
You constantly blame the R's and the D's are good.

Elk Grove, CA

#4012 Dec 3, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
starting with Churches.
Obama care is great.... we donít need to get rid of that, there are plenty of other things we can cut though
Here we go, the Bigot comes out, let's go after the Churches. But yet you care about the poor? lol....and obamaCare that is costing full times jobs is good? lol
Spinnerits

Covina, CA

#4013 Dec 3, 2012
Better dish washing soap is needed from now on.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4014 Dec 3, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You constantly blame the R's and the D's are good.
You contstantly bleme thing of D's even when they are casued bt R's

I just laugh at you about it

Get out of the Faux news bubble and you might learn something real
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4015 Dec 3, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The Arab Spring started December of 2010, what other Presidents could you blame? lol...
Well no president of the US has any authority over there, they didnít cause it.

so do you blame Bush for.... lets see... anything that happened in Chad while he was president of the US?

The Arab spring did not start on a particular date, but has been building for decades. It may have boiled over on a particular date.

I donít blame any US president for that

You are reaching for blame, and it is obvious
PreFlubber

Covina, CA

#4016 Dec 3, 2012
The lead-heads in Congress (republican) side are doing what they go best, stall and lie their backsides off.

Elk Grove, CA

#4017 Dec 3, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You contstantly bleme thing of D's even when they are casued bt R's
I just laugh at you about it
Get out of the Faux news bubble and you might learn something real
Pull your head out of your Liberal fantasy world, google arab spring, I don't care who the source is, when did Arab Spring start? Hint: it was in Dec of 2010

Elk Grove, CA

#4018 Dec 3, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well no president of the US has any authority over there, they didnít cause it.
so do you blame Bush for.... lets see... anything that happened in Chad while he was president of the US?
The Arab spring did not start on a particular date, but has been building for decades. It may have boiled over on a particular date.
I donít blame any US president for that
You are reaching for blame, and it is obvious
If Bush went to chad and gave a speech that said we will stand behind any uprising, then yes. http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/o...

read the speech obama gave and tell me he wasn't backing the arab spring?

Elk Grove, CA

#4019 Dec 3, 2012
according to Wikipedia:

The Arab Spring, a term given to the Arab Revolution[1](Arabic: &#1575;&#1604;&#15 79;&#1608;&#1585;& #1575;&#1578; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 93;&#1585;&#1576;& #1610;&#1577;&#8206;, al-Thawr&#257;t al-&#699;Arabiyyah), is a revolutionary wave of demonstrations, protests, and wars occurring in the Arab world that began on 18 December 2010.

To date, rulers have been forced from power in Tunisia,[2] Egypt,[3] Libya,[4] and Yemen;[5] civil uprisings have erupted in Bahrain[6] and Syria;[7] major protests have broken out in Algeria,[8] Iraq,[9] Jordan,[10] Kuwait,[11] Morocco,[12] and Sudan;[13] and minor protests have occurred in Lebanon,[14] Mauritania,[15] Oman,[16] Saudi Arabia,[17] Djibouti,[18] and Western Sahara.[19] The major oil rich nations (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and Oman) have been able to keep their ruling families in power

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnetka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Text me I'm horny (Apr '12) Thu bigspencer6969 22
Selena Gomez parties with Kardashians (Apr '14) Thu Big mike 9
kim and kayne make me want to puke (Jul '12) Wed kygal 4
Review: Allen & Sons Repair Svc (Jun '08) Oct 22 dhenderson 17
Tuesday and Wednesday nights Oct 21 DpLove 1
Proposition 1 could lessen future water shortag... Oct 21 Mata Faka 1
Review: Leaders Merchant Services LLC Oct 19 Dawhoune 2

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at October 24 at 8:52PM PDT

Winnetka News Video

Winnetka Dating
Find my Match

Winnetka Jobs

Winnetka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Winnetka News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winnetka

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]