KDLT Valentine's Giveaway 2013

KDLT Valentine's Giveaway 2013

There are 1 comment on the KDLT-TV Sioux Falls story from Jan 28, 2013, titled KDLT Valentine's Giveaway 2013. In it, KDLT-TV Sioux Falls reports that:

It's almost Valentine's Day and love is in the air! KDLT wants to show you how much we ADORE you! Email [email protected] with your contact info, and you and your sweetie could win a prize package valued at over $600 from these sponsors of romance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KDLT-TV Sioux Falls.

Kaylee DeBuhr

Sioux Falls, SD

#1 Feb 1, 2013
I want to enter my honey into this because he does so much for his son and myself throughout the year and I am just a stay at home mom. He works so much for us and I would like to get him something that is not from his money! He is the sweetest most caring man and father to us and is willing to travel 9 hours to work for weeks at a time! I love him so much and want to show him how much this year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nikki carter Aug 9 oneguy1 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul 30 america first 13
Debate: Civil Unions - Winner, SD (Feb '12) Jul '14 cubeshaker 2
News East Central South Dakota Still In Need Of Rain (Jun '14) Jun '14 gevalia 1
b. spect (Feb '14) Feb '14 watch out 1
hunting (Nov '13) Nov '13 Billy Bob 1
News What's On KMIT Right Now (Nov '13) Nov '13 rahul kumar 1

Winner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winner Mortgages