Beautiful and Terrifying Photos of Or...

Beautiful and Terrifying Photos of Orthodox Epiphany

There are 10 comments on the The Atlantic story from Jan 19, 2013, titled Beautiful and Terrifying Photos of Orthodox Epiphany. In it, The Atlantic reports that:

Back on January 6 in our Gregorian calendar Epiphany post we promised to return with Russian Orthodox Epiphany photos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlantic.

The_Baron

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Hahaha great ! I watched it in Zrenjanin on saturday and it was great. And i think that the guy with Hungarian name won it this year :)
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2013
The_Baron wrote:
Hahaha great ! I watched it in Zrenjanin on saturday and it was great. And i think that the guy with Hungarian name won it this year :)
Zrenjanin is Vojvodina which is going to be separted from servoslavia in 2018.
Dalmatino

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>Zrenjanin is Vojvodina which is going to be separted from servoslavia in 2018.
keep dreaming
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
keep dreaming
Kosovo was dreaming from 1912 and now in 1999 became a reality that is going to annoy the servians for another 600 years or more. How about that????

PolskaHusaria

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#5 Jan 21, 2013
What is terrifying about it?

Original thread says Otherworld rather than terrifying.

Why change it to terrifying? To demonize these proud Christians?

Is Roboblogger a Jew?

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 21, 2013
LOL I didn't see anything 'terrifying'
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jan 22, 2013
PolskaHusaria wrote:
What is terrifying about it?
Original thread says Otherworld rather than terrifying.
Why change it to terrifying? To demonize these proud Christians?
Is Roboblogger a Jew?
are you now jumping from servoslavia to poloniaslavia? stay in your belgrade pashaluk!

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8 Jan 22, 2013
PolskaHusaria wrote:
What is terrifying about it?
Original thread says Otherworld rather than terrifying.
Why change it to terrifying? To demonize these proud Christians?
Is Roboblogger a Jew?
He is!
Al-berto

Balzan, Malta

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Well GOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAAAAAAM

of course he is a jew and very big antiserb judging by the s...t he posts here

jews sold out our Lord Jesus to romans for crucifixion, hitler maybe was a sick scumbag but he knew exactly what a big threat jews were and still are to this world
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Al-berto wrote:
Well GOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAAAAAAM
of course he is a jew and very big antiserb judging by the s...t he posts here
jews sold out our Lord Jesus to romans for crucifixion, hitler maybe was a sick scumbag but he knew exactly what a big threat jews were and still are to this world
we will teach the servian how to behave properly in this world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nikki carter Aug '16 oneguy1 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '16 america first 13
Debate: Civil Unions - Winner, SD (Feb '12) Jul '14 cubeshaker 2
News East Central South Dakota Still In Need Of Rain (Jun '14) Jun '14 gevalia 1
b. spect (Feb '14) Feb '14 watch out 1
hunting (Nov '13) Nov '13 Billy Bob 1
News What's On KMIT Right Now (Nov '13) Nov '13 rahul kumar 1

Winner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winner Mortgages