Charles Richard Hahn

Charles Richard Hahn

There are 15 comments on the ReporterNews.com story from May 1, 2009, titled Charles Richard Hahn. In it, ReporterNews.com reports that:

Charles Richard Hahn, 74 years of age, passed away peacefully on Thursday, April 30, 2009 in Abilene, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ReporterNews.com.

monahans born 58

Monahans, TX

#1 May 3, 2009
Charles Richard Hahn, I knew him as Red,I remember Red walking in town would ask if you had a cigarrette to smoke,he kept to himself always talking and then I remember him and his dad in Furr's back in the days when Furr's was where Dr. Daivson's office is now.Red's dad had come up to me and asked if I had a dollar so that he could buy his hungry son something to eat.Well back in those days things were'nt expensive,but money was something I didn't have,so I had to tell Mr. Hahn sorry Im broke,if I had the money I'd give it you,Well at the time I didn't know that he was a wealthy man,I look back and I can still picture Red walking in town around Hill Park and down Allen st. Rest in Peace Red!!!!
Miss M

Galveston, TX

#2 May 3, 2009
Wow...what made you think of Red Hahn?
southaustingirl

Kyle, TX

#3 May 3, 2009
I, too, remember Red. He would walk by our house every day. Funny, I was just talking about him the other, wondering what had happened to him.

R.I.P., Red.
southaustingirl

Kyle, TX

#4 May 3, 2009
Hey, monahans born 58, how are you doing? This is your cousin in Austin.

I just called my dad to let him know about Red. He remembered him well.

Look me up on Face Book!!!
monahans born 58

Monahans, TX

#5 May 3, 2009
Hey southaustingirl,replying back,Red passed away last week and just remembering when we'd be outside ya'lls house and Red would be walking by,It brought back memories of Apa and the rest of our family members,I'll have to get on Face Book,the other brothers get on it and i just haven't done so yet!!! Take Care God Bless
Miss M

Galveston, TX

#6 May 3, 2009
sorry..was not aware that he had passed. Actually, quite surprised that he was still alive.
just curious

Monahans, TX

#7 May 3, 2009
I remember Red and his dad being in Furr's to buy his favorite "rootbeer". Yes R.I.P Red
Mooche

United States

#8 May 4, 2009
I remember Red riding in a green car (Packard, I think) with his dad. Just this past week I was telling a friend about him.
R.I.P. RED
Stormy

Lewisville, TX

#9 May 6, 2009
I remember Red well, walking the streets in Monahans. RIP Red.
triple w

Azle, TX

#10 May 6, 2009
monahans born 58 wrote:
Charles Richard Hahn, I knew him as Red,I remember Red walking in town would ask if you had a cigarrette to smoke,he kept to himself always talking and then I remember him and his dad in Furr's back in the days when Furr's was where Dr. Daivson's office is now.Red's dad had come up to me and asked if I had a dollar so that he could buy his hungry son something to eat.Well back in those days things were'nt expensive,but money was something I didn't have,so I had to tell Mr. Hahn sorry Im broke,if I had the money I'd give it you,Well at the time I didn't know that he was a wealthy man,I look back and I can still picture Red walking in town around Hill Park and down Allen st. Rest in Peace Red!!!!
What do you mean wealthy?
cowboy

Monahans, TX

#11 May 7, 2009
red was a cool dude,didnt bother anyone.just lived his life r.i.p red

Since: May 09

Maitland, FL

#12 May 12, 2009
Red's father, Dutch, wasn't wealthy but he did have money. He was by no means as poor as he looked.
Conrad Dunagan - he was wealthy
anon

Monahans, TX

#14 May 12, 2009
No, I own the forums.
grave robber

Monahans, TX

#15 May 13, 2009
red is still alive he is big spring
anon

Monahans, TX

#16 May 13, 2009
Zombies are technically not alive.
They are undead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The dealers Aug 16 Crimestoppers 13
Cheyenne billings and Vanessa brooke Aug 13 Go home to your b... 3
well miss you lorreta ward Aug 13 Stfu 3
Any ladies wanna chat? Aug 13 Anon 1
Joey the snitch Aug 10 Trap 1
Jackie Smith and Brandi (Oct '13) Aug 7 Brandy 7
Julian Rodriguez and nina Aug 5 Micheal 1

Wink Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance