Sexual assault suspects indicted

Sexual assault suspects indicted

There are 6 comments on the Odessa American Online story from Oct 26, 2008, titled Sexual assault suspects indicted. In it, Odessa American Online reports that:

KERMIT The five suspects arrested earlier this month in connection to the September sexual assault of a Kermit teen in Wink were put back behind bars after being indicted by a grand jury, Winkler County Sheriff ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Odessa American Online.

friend

United States

#1 Oct 27, 2008
well thats real good that they are back in jail. and hope they are really thinking what they did was very wrong . no one should have this happen to them. i hope that they all get want have them coming to them. iam real happy that they got there sorry ass back in jail. now iam wondering what they thinking about. i bet they can:t sleep . i dont fell sorry for them.cant wait to hear how much they are going to get. in jail. and who ever dont like what i said. well the hell with them'
friend

Midland, TX

#2 Oct 27, 2008
well i read some suff about some people say this and that about what happen . but let me tell you all you all dont know waht happen you were not the there so shut the hell up.
non judger

Alexander City, AL

#3 Nov 4, 2008
Hey friend from MIDLAND I am glad you are not my friend your statement was rather harsh since you were not there when things went on.You have no right to judge, that is Gods place.The Bible says judge not lest you be judged !!!!!!!!!!So you need to be careful what you say !!!!!!!!!!JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING"
friend

Midland, TX

#4 Nov 14, 2008
well let me tell you non jude i know for a how many years this guys are going to get the two boys thats did this one is going to get 40 years the other one is going to get 10 years and i hope they have fun there.
hey

Midland, TX

#5 Nov 14, 2008
let me tell you yes god will judge them but on for what they did. but here on earth they also have to be judge for thier crimes. also pam and her dog son need to paid for what they did .also i hope this will never happen again to no one alse.
alice

Maunaloa, HI

#6 Jan 25, 2009
Texas has an infamous attitude toward girls. Boys are taught not to wait and are contemptuous of girls right to her own body.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Lowry 5 hr babyboy 1
Katherine terry Fri This is regina 4
Tannis Fri Mermaids not real 1
red head that worked at stripes (Jan '13) Fri The thriller 7
Joel Salgado Fri The thriller 2
Last person you slept with Fri The thriller 1
Best lay in Khs 99-02 Aug 23 The Dude 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wink Mortgages