Not receiving what is paid for.

Not receiving what is paid for.

Posted in the Wink Forum

Upset customer

North Fort Myers, FL

#1 Jul 30, 2010
My wife is prescribed some medication at The Medicine Shoppe in Port Charlotte. They underfilled her prescription when she first started having them fill her prescription; when told about the difference, they rectified and admitted thier mistake. That was about 4 or 5 months ago. Within the last 3 months my wife's prescription was underfilled 2 times out of the three; the first time in the last three months it was underfilled by ten pills; today she picked up her medication and they underfilled her prescription by 34 pills. When brought to thier attention about the mistake; I received unprofessional customer service, which included extreme rudeness, ingorance, and was hung-up on 2 times when trying to find out what was going on. They told me it was my wife's fault for thier mistake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth heads Sun pathetic 15
Main Street cafe Jun 22 Jojo 1
News Two giant sinkholes in West Texas expanding, re... Jun 20 PeyoteDreamz 2
What ever happened to Jw wireline company Jun 18 Leon 1
Who owns ruby woo salon Jun 18 Mrs mindy 1
Irma sotelo Jun 17 Super 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wink Mortgages