Praying for righteousness in monahans

Praying for righteousness in monahans

Posted in the Wink Forum

Alpine, TX

#1 Apr 19, 2013
injustice and monopoly from the housing to the justice system in monahans. I heard through a mutual friend of someone who is going through a hard time lets just say marital issues and does not have a place to live.My friend comes to me regularly and asks that I pray for this individual. i took the initiative to instead pray with him. through out this he begins to open up to what has lead to his troubles from what i understand and i have heard it from various people but this individual has seen the worst of it it is Quite difficult to find a place when the town is run like a monopoly and favoritism is key from the housing to the justice system in monahans through the mayor but not only that but if you don't work for their business or work for their competitor its almost impossible! they deny your applications. even ban you from being on any of cuthbert property. Simply if they don't like you they will leave you homeless, falsely accuse you of crimes, so you can be harassed by the local police unfairly judged and put away or ran out of town. Now that's crazy! every town has their own fair share of sinners, thiefs, child molesters, drug dealers and worst of all gossipers and ones perfect only Our Most Highest! People go through things it's not easy when you have to move going through a divorce or lose your job make a wrong choice whatever the case may be especially if you have already been residing here for sometime and all u worked so hard for cannot not just be sold or taken. Believe that Christians suffer too! instead of the community and its leaders including those who serve and protect trying to help they rather kick you while your down. It's all about who you know and quite honestly and what they think they know about you. I'm just a normal blue collar God fearing citizen who has seen first hand what power and greed does to individuals out here in west Tx. its not the oil or work its the money which is the root of all evil. where you can't make friends without them judging you behind your back due to your struggles,so thier struggles are still in the dark and money and power still rule.and when they are done letting the ones that love to speak of others and stretch the truth about your current situation instead of praying for. u u are suddenly an outcast and disgrace. and you try to start over your life becomes their daily concern and you feel no sense of comfort or privacy. And the "So called Christians" here need to quit Voicing what good Christians you are and show that you follow the Word of Jesus Christ which says "love your neighbor as thyself" if so you are doing right but of you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers. James 2:8-9 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, because judgement without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgement! James 2:12 I pray things get better for all of monahans including the Cuthberts. God be with you.

Monahans, TX

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Why judge?
Who they help or who they don't. At least they help. An may God bless them for that.
Even if (you) say it's only for their employees. Maybe you or your mutual friend should try. Lord knows there are people in our small town of Monahans, Tx. that (need) help. We should not whine about such things, but ask ourselves what can we do.
Just because someone owns a (few) businesses in a small town does not make them a monopoly.
Romans 3 4

Monahans, TX

#3 Apr 24, 2013
'Your words can prove your righteous, and you can win when you're being judged'.
james 2-24

Monahans, TX

#4 Apr 24, 2013
a man is pronounced righteous by the things that he does, not by his faith alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
raylynn walker Wed rudy 2
Help!!!!!! Please read and spread the word!!!! Oct 6 Just Thought 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 Strike farts 989
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 Wet farts 794
Looking for lesbian or bi female Oct 3 Sexy bich 1
need to get laid tonight who's up for the chale... Sep 29 hung like a horse 1
jon shadden (Apr '09) Sep 27 Stacshel 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wink Mortgages