Huge Grassfire Near Monahans

Huge Grassfire Near Monahans

There are 2 comments on the KOSA story from Feb 1, 2008, titled Huge Grassfire Near Monahans. In it, KOSA reports that:

CBS 7 News Staff January 31, 2008 Monahans, Texas - High winds wreaked havoc near Monahans, turning dry grass and a spark into a huge prairie fire that could be seen for miles. via KOSA

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOSA.

Since: May 07

Concord, NC

#1 Feb 12, 2008
Just this weekend, I was returning home from Washington, D.C., and just as I got into Roanoke on I-81, huge winds (hurricane force gusts) blew down some power poles and sparked a fire so big that they had to shut down the interstate. I sat and sat on that interstate for two hours. I decided that they should have an emergency port-o-potty company on call for such an incident. I thought I was going to pee in my pants before I got off the interstate! I made it to a bathroom just in time, but I spent a couple of miserable hours sitting on the interstate watching the flames and smoke.
Organic Texan

Irving, TX

#2 Feb 20, 2008
Now NC Doodah you have just given me a eureka moment. I may just have to start such a company, sounds like a money making idea!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a sugar daddy!... Serious inquiries... 16 hr Mee 3
Local Politics Do you approve of David B. Cutbirth as Mayor? Oct 17 Anon Y. Mous 1
shannon huckabee (Jul '09) Oct 12 jezzington 92
New bussiness? Oct 10 JBl 3
Melody brundenburg Oct 8 JBl 1
Stacie monique tarin Lewis eaton Oct 8 Pop 2
Monahans,game rooms Oct 7 driver 5

Wink Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wink Mortgages