Halloween activities for kids

Halloween activities for kids

Posted in the Wink Forum

Wondering3

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2010
I recently moved to west TX & have 2 kids that are so excited about Halloween. Where are there Halloween activities in Monahans, other than going door to door? Are there any church activities or parties for kids?
dork

Monahans, TX

#2 Oct 2, 2010
usually a halloween carnival at the colesium, how ever u spell it, prior to Halloween. Just have to watch the local paper. Maybe a haunted house I don't know this year. Have fun

Booooo!!!!!
Tammie

Monahans, TX

#3 Oct 2, 2010
I know they are 1 or 2 churches that do Trunk or Treat(I think that's what it's called). I might do that with my kids before we go door to door. If you deside to go door to door, then go to the poorer homes, you get more candy. I mean it seems like 4-5 or more pieces vs. the 1 maybe 2 pieces you get at the richer homes. Last year after we went door to door. We gave out bags of candy with like 15-20 or more pieces. I'm sure we had a few parents that didn't like us because of it. And it was the good candy too. We'll most likely do it this year as well.
Wondering3

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2010
Do you know the names of the churches?
Tammie

Monahans, TX

#5 Oct 2, 2010
I think it might be the Baptist church on Stockton road. Well it's not on Stockton, but it has a building on it, and a little playground area. They should be selling pumpkins, soon. If you want to know for sure what chuch is doing it, look in the paper over the next 2 weeksor so. I don't know if it will be in the Monday or Thursday publication. I don't think my chuch does anything like that. I'm not sure, I haven't gone in a while. I'm going to try to go tomorrow, if I do, then I'll find out if they do or not and let you know.
trick or treat

Monahans, TX

#6 Oct 2, 2010
the church by pizza hut the nursing home gives out candy
anon

Monahans, TX

#7 Oct 3, 2010
Come to my house :3
Wondering3

United States

#8 Oct 3, 2010
OK I would appreciate it
Cat

Dallas, TX

#9 Oct 3, 2010
Nice
anon

Monahans, TX

#10 Oct 3, 2010
I must prepare for visitors!

“I AM THE ONE”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 3, 2010
OH NO. There goes the hood.(lol).

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13 Apr 28, 2013
I recently enrolled my kids into sports and fitness program in Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Texas, they are really enjoying there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asal morales Dec 10 iLoveyouRudy 2
Food poison Dec 4 Momo 1
Kristy and David minasian Dec 4 Wondering 1
Dark green ford ranger Nov 30 Just_the_5oh 2
Thirsty T Nov 26 Bud best be bold 1
Ward county parole office Nov 26 Cecil 1
Hooters in monahans Nov 24 Marco 3

Wink Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance