Roy Orbisona s lovestruck career fina...

Roy Orbisona s lovestruck career finally gets some respect

There are 3 comments on the Time Out Chicago story from Oct 15, 2008, titled Roy Orbisona s lovestruck career finally gets some respect. In it, Time Out Chicago reports that:

Of all the men who created the bedrock of rock and roll, Roy Orbison is a quiet, almost forgotten legend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Time Out Chicago.

harris

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2008
I do not think that Roy Orbison is almost forgotten. Roy will be around as long as folks listen to music. Roy always knew where he was going in the entertainment business. He said that he would be a recording star by the time he was 21. Did he make it---I believe he did. Roy will be with us forever.

Since: May 07

Albemarle, NC

#2 Nov 6, 2008
I dont' think that Roy Orbison is almost forgotten either. Anyone who knows anything about music knows Roy Orbison's work. I've always enjoyed the celebration of his work and life in Wink.
Kate K

Buford, GA

#3 Nov 7, 2008
He certainly is NOT. Let's talk about how people are ranting and raving about his new box set, "The Soul of Rock and Roll", and his new blu-ray disk of Black and White Night. The Orbison family is doing a superb job of keeping Roy in the light of the people.
His fans are true blue, and his music will live on forever.
Seems like you two love and respect Roy and his music. Did you know there is a free download of "Mean Woman Blues" on his website? You should check it out.
Oh...and another thing, they are about to make Roy Orbison Postage stamps! He is not almost forgotten at all!!

Geeze, I love that guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth heads Sun pathetic 15
Main Street cafe Jun 22 Jojo 1
News Two giant sinkholes in West Texas expanding, re... Jun 20 PeyoteDreamz 2
What ever happened to Jw wireline company Jun 18 Leon 1
Who owns ruby woo salon Jun 18 Mrs mindy 1
Irma sotelo Jun 17 Super 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wink Mortgages