Lehigh Acres, FL

#1 Oct 7, 2008
what ever happened to free speech , last i heard this is a free country . and if you are ashamed of your name , you can always have it changed

Lehigh Acres, FL

#2 Oct 7, 2008
3301 if you dont like your name ,you can get it changed . and what ever happened to free speech in this country. looks like some people just like to start trouble , instead of looking to inflame people,do someting constructive.

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2008
Yes, My last name was Hasselgraber, so I changed it to Barack. You can change your name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hookers? (May '11) Sun Nocares 6
any bi dudes? Jul 22 sandy 3
well miss you lorreta ward Jul 20 israel and cherry... 1
Creamed Corn Jul 20 Mtnman 1
Monahans Reunion Jul 18 78Lobo 4
Samatha deal, com dump teacher Jul 13 OhBoy 10
Patrica Jul 6 Concerened guy 1

Wink Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wink Mortgages