Would our new city manager plagiarize ?

Would our new city manager plagiarize ?

Posted in the Wink Forum

give me a break

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jul 8, 2013
I wonder if this is plagiarism?

https://www.mountainview.gov/city_hall/city_m...

Compare this link to the statement of the Kermit city manager.
http://kermittexas.us/

Is this illegal?
Geez

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 10, 2013
Apparently our city manager does not have an original thought.
Funny

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jul 11, 2013
So he does it again, once he starts he doesn't stop. When you are in it for the money only - there is no reason to actually work - just copy someone else's hard work.

How much time does your city manager spend on his computer and the internet - search and you can find anything and everything on the net - no need to actually use a brain cell.

Make big bucks and all you have to know is how to copy and paste..........
Unbelievable

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jul 27, 2013
Looks like Kermit hired a real phoney
sunshine

Abilene, TX

#6 Jul 28, 2013
everyone at every place he has been kept telling people what they were getting. Kermit knew and went ahead and hired him. This is just the start.
boozer

United States

#7 Aug 19, 2013
sunshine wrote:
everyone at every place he has been kept telling people what they were getting. Kermit knew and went ahead and hired him. This is just the start.
gawd, Carol Sue, you ran him out of colorado city. be happy with that, and shut it up
sunshine

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2013
boozer wrote:
<quoted text>
gawd, Carol Sue, you ran him out of colorado city. be happy with that, and shut it up
She did not run him out. His wife found out what he was doing plus he thought he could make a lot of money with Ernie Wood and the race track in Raton, NM.
Geez

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Aug 20, 2013
Then they ran him out of Raton
Funny

Rio Rancho, NM

#10 Aug 27, 2013
Geez wrote:
Then they ran him out of Raton
They sure did!!!!
annoymous

Atlanta, TX

#11 Sep 8, 2013
He's bad enough to make a single mother homeless by condemning a house because people don't like the way it looks thanks o the a** hole...well in that are i don't like the way his camper looks so lets condemn it but wait you can't money hungry son of bit****
Sanity

Midland, TX

#12 Sep 15, 2013
Pete Kampfer has a history of plagiarism and was found out here in Colorado City too. This man is BIG trouble for your town.
Sanity

Midland, TX

#13 Sep 15, 2013
And btw, it is illegal. But more importantly, WHY is this man even doing it? Can he not think of something to say to the people of Kermit without having to steal the words of another City Manager?? This is just a PRIME example of the kind of person this man really is, and I have to even use the term "man" because he is hardly that. Contact the City Manager that wrote the original welcome, and have him write a Letter to the Editor of your newspaper. The quicker you expose this idiot, the better for your town.
Annony

Odessa, TX

#14 Sep 20, 2013
Well first of all if they call a vote they should have there shit together first of all fkn ban on plastic bags what about milk cartons or cheese packages or coca cola bottles n water waste of time instead of banning get ur lazy asses up and build a recycling plant or sum thing usefull in this hell hole
Sunshine

Girard, TX

#15 Sep 21, 2013
Unbelievable wrote:
Looks like Kermit hired a real phoney
Who deleted comment number 5??? Why??
boozer

United States

#16 Sep 21, 2013
sunshine.... dont get so upset! Its not the end of the world... or maybe in your small, world it is!
Topix deletes comments when asked to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old People of Monahans Sun The Truth 1
Texas washtub last customers on 8/25/16 Aug 25 Letsgoout 1
RCS Renovations Aug 21 Richard 1
Who owns ruby woo salon Aug 20 Monahans 4
dope (Mar '14) Aug 20 Lil shoota 7
Travis Harmon (Jan '16) Aug 17 Babam 4
Kelly Mitchell Aug 17 Geez 3

Wink Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance