Longtime Nitro police chief fired

Longtime Nitro police chief fired

There are 217 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Jul 2, 2012, titled Longtime Nitro police chief fired. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

On his second day in office, Nitro's new mayor fired the city's police chief, who thinks money had something to do with it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Ronald Collins jr

Ardsley, NY

#206 Jul 12, 2012
Shawn A Larck wrote:
<quoted text>
Craw out from behind ur desk and say it to my face. Be a real man not a coward. I bet you wife is real proud of you to see that u are tough behind that computer. But no balls to say it to me. Grow up little man.
Mr Larck. I hope you are not a police officer with a badge and gun. Meet me here, say it to my face. You sound like a schoolyard bully. Says a lot about you and the FORMER powers that be at NPD. I hope u are removed next. Since we're cleaning house. PS i I ever get a chance to speak to u in person u won't run that mouth so much.
give me a break

Biloxi, MS

#207 Jul 12, 2012
He is in no form a police officer. He couldn't handle any part of the job.
Shawn A Larck

Ardsley, NY

#208 Jul 12, 2012
Ronald Collins jr wrote:
<quoted text> Mr Larck. I hope you are not a police officer with a badge and gun. Meet me here, say it to my face. You sound like a schoolyard bully. Says a lot about you and the FORMER powers that be at NPD. I hope u are removed next. Since we're cleaning house. PS i I ever get a chance to speak to u in person u won't run that mouth so much.
Not a police officer nor have I ever. Not a bully either just defending myself when people are talking shit about stuff they sint know just like me being a cop So they can clean house all they want and can't get to me. PS I will run that mouth all i want and there is nothing you can do about it. I don't even know how you come it to the conversation. But really don't care.
Ronald Collins jr

Ardsley, NY

#209 Jul 12, 2012
Only thing that's afraid of u is the shoneys breakfast bar.
Shawn A Larck

Ardsley, NY

#210 Jul 12, 2012
Ronald Collins jr wrote:
Only thing that's afraid of u is the shoneys breakfast bar.
Nice 5th grade come back. Did you have to have help with that one.
Ronald Collins jr

Ardsley, NY

#211 Jul 12, 2012
No it's easy to crush you.
Funny Bone

Martinsburg, WV

#212 Jul 13, 2012
Shawn said he would hit Ronnie C so hard that he would starve to death before he stopped rolling.

He said he would swing at him so fast that if he missed the wind from his punch would knock him out
Hold up

Ardsley, NY

#213 Jul 21, 2012
Shawn A Larck wrote:
<quoted text>
Get ur facts straight. That is incorrect. I went to get him and he rode ambulance to hospital with his wife. Only people there were two Putnam county cops and ambulance. Stop stirring the pot.
Since only one of jacks stepsons is married, it would be safe to draw conclusions here. Obviously he is talking about chad.
Hold up

Ardsley, NY

#214 Jul 21, 2012
The Fact wrote:
Hey ask Jack about when his step son wrecked in Buffalo a while back and sent the Nitro police to go get him with the Nitro Cruiser
Here was the original question posted by the fact.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#215 Jul 21, 2012
His step son was not the one who wrecked the car. It was his wife. so those who tried to say he was drinking and driving were promoting false information.

You can take your bringing up this old post and realize that we all know you are deflecting from the inaction of Craig Matthews and the other members of council from doing their job.

Again, it was not Chad Mathes who had an accident it was his wife.

Get your facts straight. Because you do not have them correct.
Hold up

Ardsley, NY

#216 Jul 21, 2012
Oh, they are correct, he was involved in this accident. From what I was told, he was ripping pieces of the interior out of the car in a rage......wonder whose fault it was the wreck happened.

Location hidden

#217 Jul 21, 2012
Hold up wrote:
Oh, they are correct, he was involved in this accident. From what I was told, he was ripping pieces of the interior out of the car in a rage......wonder whose fault it was the wreck happened.
You are an idiot. Again, just deflecting from John Young and Dave Casebolt and Craig Matthews misconduct, wrongdoing and inaction.

We will not be diverted any longer by you people.
Hold up

Ardsley, NY

#218 Jul 21, 2012
DoOver wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. Again, just deflecting from John Young and Dave Casebolt and Craig Matthews misconduct, wrongdoing and inaction.
We will not be diverted any longer by you people.
Sorry, but you were the one bringing up all these things again in your posts, how is it that you can say this is an attempt to divert attention. It was in response to what YOU were posting. Time to put your big girl panties on now, you made your bed, now you can lay in it.

Location hidden

#219 Jul 21, 2012
I didn't bring up anything just responding to your idiocy.

I didn't mention this in the beginning and I didn't bring it up today.
Hold up

Ardsley, NY

#220 Jul 21, 2012
Uh, yeah you did. I will refresh the post. You can't even get your own story straight.
1 post removed
Amazed

Scott Depot, WV

#222 Aug 1, 2012
Hold up wrote:
"from what I was told" ???????

Accusations and slandering based on "here say". I'm truly amazed. I believe you are telling the truth in regards to what you were told. I, for one, am well aware of how gossip takes its twists and turns to end up being far from the truth. With that being said, you are very quick to cast blame based on what you were told.
Good grief

Medina, OH

#223 Aug 1, 2012
Wonder whom is more brainless: Young, Casebolt or Matthews? All losers in my opinion!!! Wink wink!!

Go Tifney! Bahhbahhhbahhhhh!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fonda Burris 13 min Kelly 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 52 min Sundog512 1,590
D.J Eads 1 hr curious girl 1
Nicholas Null 5 hr Nick the Dick 15
Winfield School Traffic? 23 hr fairies 12
Brad Phillips Mon Jinkx 3
Savanna Winkler? Aug 26 James 1

Winfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance