Little girl hit at carwash

Little girl hit at carwash

Posted in the Winfield Forum

A Parent

Dublin, OH

#1 Jun 22, 2012
We hope she gets better really soon and I hope that the moron who caused this to her will get his..what kind of idiot cuts through a parking lot when children are having a carwash, I wish people would use some common sense.
omg!

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jun 22, 2012
witch car wash?
A Parent

Dublin, OH

#3 Jun 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="omg! "]witch car wash?[/QUOTE]it was a fundraiser in teays valley for winfield high school cheerleaders
omg!

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jun 23, 2012
A Parent wrote:
[QUOTE who="omg! "]witch car wash? "

it was a fundraiser in teays valley for winfield high school cheerleaders
awww I hate to hear that! hope she is ok!
lmaO

Elkview, WV

#5 Jul 13, 2012
A Parent wrote:
We hope she gets better really soon and I hope that the moron who caused this to her will get his..what kind of idiot cuts through a parking lot when children are having a carwash, I wish people would use some common sense.
For your information, the person driving did not cut through and hit the little girl. Traffic was stopped she crossd the road, he had a turn signal and because she was so small and his truck was so big he hit her. You should be ashamed of yourself for spewing this crap. The guy that hit her was devestated. Make sure you know the facts before you start bashing and judging.

BTW, the little girl is fine and is able to cheer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new babies 49 min mommy 1
coach sawyer 2 hr wow 20
shift change at toyota (Jan '12) 3 hr wvtf 9
Adult book store in st. Albans 12 hr SecondCumming 5
Best lay 12 hr SecondCumming 11
Ordinance Park st. Albans 21 hr David 17
Amber Campbell 21 hr Living it 15

Winfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance