First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Returning to wok Mommy

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Dec 2, 2011
Anyone know if it is the same people that run the pastery shop opening the daycare??? Just wondering???
Winfield resident

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Dec 2, 2011
Sure is . .
Returning to wok Mommy

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Dec 2, 2011
Winfield resident wrote:
Sure is ..
Thanks so much i was trying to wait for the daycare to open it being close by and all but i had a unpleasent run in with the lady owner at the pastery shop. I just put two and two together the other day. Knowing that i will explore differnt options. I refuse to leave my son in the care of that women.
1 post removed
Dani

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 4, 2011
Dont take your child there. Its horrible!!!
1 post removed
mommy of 3

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2011
Yes I meant BP sorry LOL but yes the child wondered to the gas station next door to the day care!!! Terrible they shouldn't be in business with things like that happening!
1 post removed
mommy of 3

United States

#9 Dec 6, 2011
No I am not the parent but my best friend for years is. She was absolutely terrified!! I am not making this up you can call the day care or the BP and they will confirm if the day care doesn't lie like always!!
tay110r

United States

#10 Dec 8, 2011
mommy of 3 wrote:
No I am not the parent but my best friend for years is. She was absolutely terrified!! I am not making this up you can call the day care or the BP and they will confirm if the day care doesn't lie like always!!
I did.... Neither knew what I was talking about. I am waiting in the BP manager to call back, but the 2 clerks I spoke to had no idea about it.
I also talked to several other parents, and 2 teachers.
Sure are being mighty quiet about it if it is true......
Again, when did this take place?
mommy of 3

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2011
Might I ask why you are so interested? Does your child go there? I promise this happened it was end of Oct I will check to make for sure.
tay110r

United States

#12 Dec 8, 2011
mommy of 3 wrote:
Might I ask why you are so interested? Does your child go there? I promise this happened it was end of Oct I will check to make for sure.
No, just in a position that makes it a need to know bit of information.
What were the circumstances. Was the child left unattended in the building? Were there no teachers present and he wondered off? Were they outside playing and he left the play yard? Did he follow a worker over to the BP? Was he one of the younger kids or older kids?
That is a pretty serious accusation to throw out about a child care center. If it is true, the parents need to know, and so do the authorities.
mommy of 3

United States

#13 Dec 8, 2011
There is a lawsuit from what I've been told. I will see what info I can get for you

“God Bless Putnam Co”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 8, 2011
mommy of 3 wrote:
There is a lawsuit from what I've been told. I will see what info I can get for you
Believe every bit of gossip you hear. It's so fun!
mommy of 3

United States

#15 Dec 8, 2011
Not gossip I know the mother it's very serious.
OMG

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Dec 9, 2011
mommy of 3 wrote:
WOW thaey should call Licenceing ASAP and let them know that is crazy and uncalled for. People pay good money for quaility child care and in this case these people dont even know where the child is at and and even worse that they are even gone sounds like Pam Matusic (the owner) needs to find a new perfession. This is not the first time i have heard bad things about that place. Take some pride in your place! Take care of the kids that you are getting paid to take care of I know this lady from crosslanes and she is a piece of work and not in a good way, it is all about money with her. But i have to say this is a all time low. My child no longer goes to crosslanes and is at a private center so thank god i dont have to worry about that lady, anymore. I called the link office in huntingto and they gave me the number of the lady that could shut them down..... man i cant remember her name but call the link office and they will give it to you

“God Bless Putnam Co”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 9, 2011
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW thaey should call Licenceing ASAP and let them know that is crazy and uncalled for. People pay good money for quaility child care and in this case these people dont even know where the child is at and and even worse that they are even gone sounds like Pam Matusic (the owner) needs to find a new perfession. This is not the first time i have heard bad things about that place. Take some pride in your place! Take care of the kids that you are getting paid to take care of I know this lady from crosslanes and she is a piece of work and not in a good way, it is all about money with her. But i have to say this is a all time low. My child no longer goes to crosslanes and is at a private center so thank god i dont have to worry about that lady, anymore. I called the link office in huntingto and they gave me the number of the lady that could shut them down..... man i cant remember her name but call the link office and they will give it to you
Shut up already you unemployed housewife.
davisJ

United States

#18 Dec 9, 2011
TroyS wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up already you unemployed housewife.
Hahaha
i hate this place

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Feb 19, 2012
I am one of the kids at pjs and am begging my mom to leave I dont care if the dacare is a box it is better then that place that pam owns
same2u

Charleston, WV

#20 Feb 19, 2012
i hate this place wrote:
I am one of the kids at pjs and am begging my mom to leave I dont care if the dacare is a box it is better then that place that pam owns
your a 4 or 5 year old?? Wow, you write so well! They much have great teachers there..... Teaching such young kids to speak so well!
Are you the same person that just commented on the other PJ thread..... Hummmm. Transparent and sad!
Redskins

Winfield, WV

#21 Feb 19, 2012
There are some
good private baby sitters in Poca
Justsayin

Elyria, OH

#22 Feb 20, 2012
same2u wrote:
<quoted text>
your a 4 or 5 year old?? Wow, you write so well! They much have great teachers there..... Teaching such young kids to speak so well!
Are you the same person that just commented on the other PJ thread..... Hummmm. Transparent and sad!
They accept children up to age 12. It's not unlikely that a child posted this.
same2u

Charleston, WV

#23 Feb 20, 2012
Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>They accept children up to age 12. It's not unlikely that a child posted this.
whatever. Why is a 12 year old going to day care....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Telling wife and showing your ex all messages 3 min Xxxxxxxxx 1
WHS Girls BB 4 hr n 11
Rude workers at bank 7 hr A LANDERS 1
michelle may toler oxy head school teacher boun... (Jan '12) 10 hr Mom in Putnam county 16
Kim Tolley 10 hr Curious 1
WHS Football Mar 23 Gen fan 1
grumpys (Aug '14) Mar 22 cantbestopped 8
Winfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Winfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]