and a ....

Winfield, WV

#4 Feb 1, 2012
Yeah but I hear bad things about her
1 post removed
W General

Daniels, WV

#6 Sep 11, 2012
Mendy used to be hot. Now shes just trashy. Said she was dating some old man til his money runs out. I'd like to date her just to see what all they hype is about. I'd get her tested for STD's first.
opinion

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2012
I have been the victim of so many of the names listed on this site.... it amazes me that so many of you will never grow up.
Marty

Princeton, WV

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Went to high school with her. She was a tramp then too.
chris

Winfield, WV

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Marty wrote:
Went to high school with her. She was a tramp then too.
I grew up with her brother JD and she used to screw around with us all the time.
Porky-Pine

Saint Albans, WV

#10 May 23, 2013
If u could get her off meth, and Marty's head out of her ass she would b ok. He stocks her no matter where she is at. She gets around, I to heard her say she wanted and has a sugar daddy. Last time I seen her, her ass is two ax handles wide. I hit it when it was sweet, but the stretch marks are huge. Nice fake its tho.

Hurricane, WV

#11 Jun 27, 2013
You people are pathetic.. How about go on Facebook and post some crap about her or say it to her face! She does not do meth for Christs sake.. She's not perfect but she is a awesome mother and friend to those who deserve it. Piss off and get lives...
Shannon Harvey-Lovelace

Decatur, AL

#12 Jul 19, 2013
Hey u thugs, MENDY WAS MY RIDE OR DIE FRIEND ALL THROUGH SCHOOL, AND IF ALL YOU CAN DO IS TALK SHIT TALK IT TO HER FACE OR MINE, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HER AND CAN'T. SOUNDS LIKE MAYBE ALL OF U PUNKS WANTED HER AND SHE IS TO DAM GOOD TO GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY!!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
Billy

Huntington, WV

#14 Apr 15, 2014
Mendy has some issues
Lisa Lou

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 3, 2014
Mendy was a couple of years ahead of me in school, I saw her a few weeks ago working in a local bar. I was there with a friend visiting from out of town. Their were three of us at the end of the bar when I realized it was her. She was obviously intoxicated to the point she was extremely obnoxious and loud. Her language was horrible and the couple sitting beside us left because it was so offensive. Later I asked the guy sitting next to me if she was always like that and he laughed and said if you think this is bad wait until she gets a few more shots of jaeger in her. We finally moved from the bar to a table and her language got worse, she was dropping f-bombs, Mother F- bombs and one point she was yelling about donkey "come". Needless to say we had heard enough and left alone with a few others. Its really surprising the owner of the bar allows it. its very unbecoming and by the way she acts she doesn't care who she pisses off. Their were people at the bar trying to get drinks while she is standing at the other end of the bar with her hands on her hips in a drunken rant with two guys who were intoxicated arguing. You can tell the alcohol has really taken a toll on her..
Anonymous

United States

#16 Sep 4, 2014
I cant believe all of the comments people share with the public, I know this would hurt her son if he was to find this page I hope the very best for her.
Curious

Gallipolis, OH

#17 Oct 10, 2014
What happened to her career?
truth

Staunton, VA

#18 Mar 19, 2015
Anyone know where I can find miss white trash? She owes me money for drugs, plus the money for my doctors visit. Gave me the drip....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Hardings parents.... 1 hr What a shame 7
Little League Umps (May '14) 2 hr Paul 30
thoughts 3 hr lol 2
Anyone know where to find the dope boy Anthony ... 5 hr itsme 6
Texting and Driving........ 21 hr Its true and she ... 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 30 West Hamlin folk 1,266
Shantie Twins (May '15) Apr 30 So Hot 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winfield Mortgages