Mountain Dudes Homepage
First Prev
of 24
Next Last
Mountain Dude

Martinsville, VA

#466 Apr 27, 2012
aab200 is a Kentucky State Trooper on the Pikeville Forum right now. I can tell this much about him, they have pulled his name off the board three times today. I knew this was coming, Sturgill is a bad dude!
Music Man

Lexington, KY

#467 Apr 27, 2012
I swear Mountain, I saw that first thread about him disappear right before my eyes today. Of all the time i've been on topix, that was a first.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#468 Apr 27, 2012
As they say .. it all can change in the blink of an eye!
Music Man

Lexington, KY

#469 Apr 27, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
As they say .. it all can change in the blink of an eye!
And it did!
Music Man

Lexington, KY

#470 Apr 27, 2012
Mountain, there's a 'WV hillbilly' thread on Beverly Hills topix I think you'd be interested in.
Mountain Dude

Martinsville, VA

#471 Apr 27, 2012
Oh, i checked that out. I was kind of groggy a couple hours ago so i stayed quiet read it. I have now taking a pint jar of medication and burned me one. I going back after them, the mountain will make a lasting impression on them. Did you read all that thread, on the first page limp ass liberals said check out that Pikeville, Ky topix, their a riot!

I`m liable to make everybody live hard today except you and Hatti Marie, i like you all i do, and honestly i dont like many thing at all anymore.

Did you see where i sucked up to that law, i was born at night but it would`nt last night!

One more thing real quick, i`ll be interested to see how PW conducts himself today. He told me, he would tone it down, will see.
Music Man

Lexington, KY

#472 Apr 27, 2012
Mountain Dude wrote:
Oh, i checked that out. I was kind of groggy a couple hours ago so i stayed quiet read it. I have now taking a pint jar of medication and burned me one. I going back after them, the mountain will make a lasting impression on them. Did you read all that thread, on the first page limp ass liberals said check out that Pikeville, Ky topix, their a riot!
I`m liable to make everybody live hard today except you and Hatti Marie, i like you all i do, and honestly i dont like many thing at all anymore.
Did you see where i sucked up to that law, i was born at night but it would`nt last night!
One more thing real quick, i`ll be interested to see how PW conducts himself today. He told me, he would tone it down, will see.
Yeah, ol, I saw where you were sucking up to him, but I woulda done the same thing.
Mountain Dude

Martinsville, VA

#473 Apr 27, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
And if he is why doesn't he invite us over? Are we not like his BEST friends?( me and MC )
Look here, Hats said i never invited her over after like 250 posts> The point Hats has never invited me to her thread, i guess she consider me riff raff. Although i may act a fool here i am one the most respected people in Putnam Co. Wva and also one o the most liked person in Pike Co. and all places in between.

She invented her new friend over though and was tickled about that, to hear her tell he hung the moon. That`s alright i would not go now if they give me the key to the city of Somerset.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#474 Apr 27, 2012
I didn't realize you needed an invite, since you knew where the thread was. I just figured you didn't want to post in Somerset because you never came over.

I'm sorry you feel this way Mt.Dude :(

I apologize and I won't intrude anymore. Sorry!!!
Music Man

Lexington, KY

#475 Apr 27, 2012
:-(

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#476 Apr 28, 2012
You know ...I have kept my mouth shut , I have tried to think of WHY you are being such a prick. How did I offend you ?...What did I say ?.... You are my friend Mt.Dude ...and I have soo enjoyed posting with you ... What has happened ?

That post on the other thread is very offensive . Are you trying to hurt me? Are you trying to get even in some way ?...

“POWER OF THE CROSS!”

Since: Nov 08

ONE STEP CLOSER TO HEAVEN

#477 Apr 29, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
You know ...I have kept my mouth shut , I have tried to think of WHY you are being such a prick. How did I offend you ?...What did I say ?.... You are my friend Mt.Dude ...and I have soo enjoyed posting with you ... What has happened ?
That post on the other thread is very offensive . Are you trying to hurt me? Are you trying to get even in some way ?...
Never fear, I am here. LMBO. With my claws out to defend your honor. Not that you need my help, you are quite self-sufficient. But I love you and must be where others give you grief. Guess I was a bouncer too many years. LOLOLOL. I never want to see you hurt, been done to me too much and I know the feeling. You're a wonderful lady and only deserve love.~Mew

“POWER OF THE CROSS!”

#478 Apr 29, 2012
Mountain Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Look here, Hats said i never invited her over after like 250 posts> The point Hats has never invited me to her thread, i guess she consider me riff raff. Although i may act a fool here i am one the most respected people in Putnam Co. Wva and also one o the most liked person in Pike Co. and all places in between.
She invented her new friend over though and was tickled about that, to hear her tell he hung the moon. That`s alright i would not go now if they give me the key to the city of Somerset.
Get over it. She's not your possession. You look atrocious in green. As in envy. You want something to envy? Don't start with me. BTW, we aren't gonna give you the key to the jail either. LMBO
1 post removed
Teays valley vfd

Martinsville, VA

#480 Apr 29, 2012
trouble is what thes sights r. i will never no y they came 2 this sight anyway. i dont thank any of thesee people r from this little town i read all thisand theu r alot of lies about winfield in this story. mountin man is lying about a lot of things and i dont care who he is.

“POWER OF THE CROSS!”

#481 Apr 29, 2012
Teays valley vfd wrote:
trouble is what thes sights r. i will never no y they came 2 this sight anyway. i dont thank any of thesee people r from this little town i read all thisand theu r alot of lies about winfield in this story. mountin man is lying about a lot of things and i dont care who he is.
I will be honest and say I live nowhere near here. We were drawn to these states when the game forums started a year ago. I realize this isn't one, but the majority are in WV. Hatti has been my friend for several years, and it really doesn't matter where you're from when you're posting in cyberspace. Have a great Sonday.
Mountain Dude

Martinsville, VA

#482 Apr 30, 2012
BY THE BLOOD wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it. She's not your possession. You look atrocious in green. As in envy. You want something to envy? Don't start with me. BTW, we aren't gonna give you the key to the jail either. LMBO
Again, keep on ramblin`, we have copied all these threads, will see about a key to a jail!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#483 May 5, 2012
Mt.Dude why do you use those judgeits instead of posting ? Are you afraid ? Come out from behind them .

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#484 May 5, 2012
Mountain Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Again, keep on ramblin`, we have copied all these threads, will see about a key to a jail!
"We"? "Copied"? Whoppeeeeeeeeeee DoDo. What's that suppose to mean? Is that all you have to do is copy threads? Sad, pathetic shell of a person. It must be HELL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Absten 7 hr Mary 1
tara dewesee Thu goodd8t 1
Jersey Mike's Thu Pappy 2
Looking for Kevin Cunningham Jul 19 The curious woman 1
What are they building in Winfield by dairy fre... Jul 18 who 7
Man who sits in Wendy's all the time!! Jul 18 Kev 25
Winfield high school Jul 18 A Winfield Mom 3

Winfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance