Dave casebolt had supporters all through nitro.

Posted in the Winfield Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of81
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Casebolt for mayor

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

It was an amazing sight to see all of the support out for Dave casebolt tonight. I don't think there was a place you could be on first avenue and not turn your head each way and see supporters out waving for Dave casebolt! Way to energize this tired old town! I wish you the best tomorrow. Let's take back nitro! get out and vote for Dave casebolt if you haven't already!
Whitney

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Casebolt for mayor wrote:
It was an amazing sight to see all of the support out for Dave casebolt tonight. I don't think there was a place you could be on first avenue and not turn your head each way and see supporters out waving for Dave casebolt! Way to energize this tired old town! I wish you the best tomorrow. Let's take back nitro! get out and vote for Dave casebolt if you haven't already!
We had a blast doing it!!!! It was so rewarding to stand there and see all the people driving by waving back, giving thumbs up, and honking in support of Dave Casebolt. Then afterwards, at the ice cream social, I met so many wonderful people of Nitro! It was just an evening of good clean fun and I am so blessed to have been a part of it. Thank you!!!!
Whitney

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

I believe that no matter which side of the fence you are on, we can agree on one thing...It's best when it's in God's hands :)

ANYONE that wants to join me in this prayer would be fantastic.

Dear Lord, I thank you for this day and I come to you with a humble heart. I trust that You know what is best for the city of Nitro and I put it in Your hands. For your hands are loving enough to comfort those who need it and have been hurt. Your hands are strong enough to lift those up who You want to lead us. I ask Lord that the process and outcome of this election be true and honest. Although my heart has its own desires, I realize that Your plan is ALWAYS best. I pray for strength and wisdom for whoever is elected. I love you Lord and I pray that Your will be done. In Jesus' Mighty we pray Amen.
Casebolt for mayor

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Amen! Beautifully stated.
Open your eyes

Polk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Lol!
watchdog

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

it was a gathering of the intelligent folks in the Nitro area :)

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Yeah paying boys to stand on the street and hold signs.

Don Karnes, Karen Fritz yeah what support.

a gathering of the "intelligent folks" in Nitro.

This must be a post from that california nut and her husband or John Montgomery. They all think they are the smartest people in the room.

I feel for Nitro if Casebolt is elected. Emergency services will suffer and in turn so will the residents of Nitro.
residentofjordan ville

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

No one was paid to hold up campaign sings. Anyone who states such trash is spreading lies. Emergency services are not going to suffer under a Casebolt adminstration. The department heads however, will be held accountable for the managment of there departments.
Casebolt for mayor

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

That is funny, I heard that same story from the hedricks and Jordans when Dave ran for council at large. Was not true then and is not true now. Dave is very supportive of police and fire. More propaganda from the Jordans and hedricks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

then I guess the young men lied about being paid.

I don't think so.

as for the Casebolt for Mayor comment about Dave supporting police and fire.

I guess we will see if his actions match his words if he is elected.
Casebolt for mayor

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Don't be a hater because people were excited to help Dave! People did it of their own free will, they are excited for a change in nitro. Don't miss out-get on the casebolt train or be left at the station.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Those boys were paid because I spoke to them. They would not lie about that.

As for Dave supporting police and fire we will see once he is elected.

He is already telling people the changes he is going to make in the number of police officers in town. The reduction he is talking about will leave the residents vulnerable.

We will see what he does.
Casebolt for mayor

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

The only true statement in your entire post is 'when he is elected'. Nobody said squat to you on the 40 times you drove by!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

I wasn't driving by. I was actually parked and out on the street.

You must have me confused with someone else.
Same scare tactics

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Here we go again. If Rusty is not elected the policemen and firemen will suffer. A more accurate statement would be if Dave wins, Jack Jordan will lose his job and Ernie Hedrick would actually have to start acting like a manager. Nitro will not suffer, only the "Family"
Casebolt for mayor

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Yes, that must be it. Whatever.
Casebolt for mayor

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Same scare tactics wrote:
Here we go again. If Rusty is not elected the policemen and firemen will suffer. A more accurate statement would be if Dave wins, Jack Jordan will lose his job and Ernie Hedrick would actually have to start acting like a manager. Nitro will not suffer, only the "Family"
That is exactly right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

why change your user name to make a post.

No scare tactic Dave Casebolt is the one saying he is going to cut back the number of men on the street in the police department. If this happens it will leave the citizens vulnerable.

As for what power Dave Casebolt will have if elected. He will have to select a new Chief. The Chief Jordan I will know will leave of his own free will he would never allow a weasel like Casebolt the opportunity to show him the door.

As for Chief Hedrick. Dave Casebolt has not control over the fire department. Nor does council. I for one would like to see the fire department file suit against the city for their interference and actions as it relates to the fire department.
Same scare tactics

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

The Mayor is in charge of the Fire Department unless there is an emergency situation. Just because Rusty does not act as a manager does not mean Dave will not. Chief Hedrick is going to learn what it is like to actually have a boss that expects a well run department.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

The mayor has no authority to interfere with the running of the fire department. He has no control over the list of candidates to hire from.

The Nitro Fire Department is a well run department. They have well trained fire fighters and a great group of men who work in the department.

Dave Casebolt suffers from little man syndrome like another councilman Bill Javins.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of81
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Winfield Discussions

Search the Winfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min West Virginia land owner 52,141
who got caught on roof of totota plant? 1 hr Buffalonian 4
J Gruden skins 7 hr Huge 1
?Candace george (Jan '13) 8 hr mary 13
Nitro high school 9 hr Tommy 2
Lisa Goodnite on jail web site AGAIN 14 hr bmf 3
family court (Apr '13) 14 hr DeliriousDeloris 77
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winfield Jobs

•••