how about stevie cooper!

how about stevie cooper!

Posted in the Winfield Forum

winfieldsoftball r

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2011
WTF is with her. It's like the closet slut came out when she hit Marshall campus. Came out with a bang. Drinkin and partyin all the time. Thought she was modelin? Get too fat Cooper? Maybe you and your mom should stop callin your lil sis and look in the mirror. Gained a lil chub there didn't ya?
carlyrusesheract ualname

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jan 6, 2011
I kinda doubt you're a winfield softballer... Dunno anyone on the team that would say this...
SunshineStell

Williamstown, WV

#3 Jan 6, 2011
Calling a girl fat that isn't fat is the lowest insult another person can stoop to. It's usually because you can't think of anything else bad to say about the girl. Give it up, and stop trying to be cruel like the rest of these kids on here.
alex bailey

Fincastle, VA

#4 Jan 7, 2011
Calling anyone fat is a pretty low blow. I imagine the people that use to use this website to actually discuss local news are pretty annoyed that they have to see this billshit every day now. As if high school isn't shitty enough...now we have these anonymous 'bad assess' stirring up all kinds of drama. Graduation can't come soon enough.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#5 Jan 7, 2011
Pizza and corn for lunch today.
tootlepop

Winfield, WV

#6 Jan 7, 2011
This person is probably fat herself and jealous of her. That's alot of peoples problems. They r just jealous.
Anonymous

Martinsville, VA

#7 Jan 7, 2011
thisisntzachshreve wrote:
Pizza and corn for lunch today.
Was it good pizza, mexican pizza, or the burnt cardboard slices!?
jealousyisabitch

Fincastle, VA

#8 Jan 7, 2011
Like my username says, jealousy is a bitch. Carly and Stevie are two of the best girls anyone could ever meet.
LayzNdaCrazyDayz

Hurricane, WV

#9 Jan 7, 2011
Vork wrote:
<quoted text>Was it good pizza, mexican pizza, or the burnt cardboard slices!?
It wasnt even pizza, like the old stuffed crust alone
Jake.

Ridgeview, WV

#10 Jan 7, 2011
Alex bailey's got it right
random slut

United States

#11 Feb 8, 2011
Hmmm, isn't that the beautiful blonde with the modeling contract? I guess those reasons are reason enough to be pea green with envy. IDK what she did when she hit Marshall's campus, but I do know if there's one place to engage in social experimentation and youthful indiscretion, it would be college. So don't be a dumbass... dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr RSM 4,245
Felicia Nash Hazlett 7 hr really? 4
Knell 19 hr The Punisher 1
Kim Willard Mon WHS88 14
Asian girls Sun Jake 2
abuse of power at winfield basketball Sep 17 Curious 2
Savanna Winkler? (Aug '16) Sep 17 Eric 6

Winfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance