Despite storm, campers still in Putnam to repair homes

Jul 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Gazette

Groups of teenagers from across the country filled up their vehicles with gas before entering the state and arriving in Putnam County on Sunday, where they will help fix area homes.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
nicole

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

I I'm excited and blessed that my home is being fixed. Thank you very much
Big Joe

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

They have been working very hard...Hard a guy from Eleanor has helped them in Eleanor anything they need to get the jobs done. These people are awesome, thank God for their services
Qtheman

Poca, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Big Joe wrote:
They have been working very hard...Hard a guy from Eleanor has helped them in Eleanor anything they need to get the jobs done. These people are awesome, thank God for their services
the guy from Eleanor to thank is Mike May and yes he's the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off his back and ask for nothing in return !
angel hayes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

I want to say thank u too all the kids and everyone else that has helped
Thay have give a lot of people hope back. I know I thank GOD that he put it there hearts to come and spend there summer working and doing for others. Thank u so very much from the bottom of my heart for all the work done to my home

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Winfield Forum right now

Search the Winfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr George 43,647
family court (Apr '13) 9 hr Pro Witt 31
Judge Nibert (Oct '13) 9 hr No Way 6
jermey brooks 14 hr haha 1
Chad Jones WHS Class of '88 Fri Carlos Danger 1
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Fri jimmy was the love 3,898
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Thu Jimmy Love 5,634
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Winfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance