bar fly

Canton, NC

#1 Jan 12, 2013
I heard bars allowed to stay open till 3 and open after 12 on sundays anyone else heard this
oh yea

Fort Lawn, SC

#2 Jan 12, 2013
as of january 9 , 2013 . this is part of the liquor vote . yes you are right !
be real

Deer Lodge, TN

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Winfield police department need's the money. When the bar's close, they will pull everybody that leaves the bar, and try to get as many as they can for DUI.
wow

Oneida, TN

#4 Jan 26, 2013
be real wrote:
Winfield police department need's the money. When the bar's close, they will pull everybody that leaves the bar, and try to get as many as they can for DUI.
Call a friend or a taxi for a ride like an adult and you wont have to worrie about the law pulling you right.
welcome all

United States

#5 Mar 3, 2013
we are now open till 3 am come on down and enjoy yourself . this summer we will have mixed drinks for all your girlfriends . we can't wait to see you !
resident

Oneida, TN

#6 Mar 13, 2013
be real wrote:
Winfield police cant be pulling too many over, they only have one officer. Alot one man can do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Clark 1 hr Dont know 2
Fireman's 4th. 2 hr jerry spradlin 6
Back taxes owed 4 hr goin to the dogs 9
Trina 8 hr smokey Joe- 3
Scabies outbreak? 16 hr Mommashouse 3
josh graham (Nov '09) 19 hr GOT IT ALL WRONG 72
Wright Brothers and Prostitutes Jul 2 Disappointed 1
More from around the web

Winfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE