Winfield woman's body found in state ...

Winfield woman's body found in state park near St. Louis

There are 29 comments on the Springfield News Leader story from Apr 9, 2009, titled Winfield woman's body found in state park near St. Louis. In it, Springfield News Leader reports that:

TROY, Mo. - The St. Louis Area Major Case Squad is investigating the death of a woman whose body was found in Cuivre River State Park in Lincoln County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News Leader.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RIP

Fenton, MO

#1 Apr 9, 2009
Does anyone know Nicole Tayon?
omg

Fenton, MO

#2 Apr 9, 2009
I can't believe there's a murderer running loose in lincoln county. that is scary.
Nope

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#3 Apr 9, 2009
RIP wrote:
Does anyone know Nicole Tayon?
But I heard she is a friend of someones at 250 Blake Blvd. That's just kid talk, so it may not be true.
Who knows

Wright City, MO

#5 Apr 9, 2009
May not be a murder, lets not jump to conclusions.....
Billy

Westcliffe, CO

#6 Apr 9, 2009
I knew her and lots of her family. She is from the Winfield area.
answers

Moscow Mills, MO

#7 Apr 9, 2009
Can we get more answers like an arrest was made maybe ? Why such a concern over the grey chevy truck ? Toxicology results ? answers please thanks
samsamegg

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Apr 9, 2009
R.I.P. Nicole
Lots of great memories from back in the day.
Thoughts and prayers out to her family.
O D Perhaps

Wentzville, MO

#9 Apr 10, 2009
omg wrote:
I can't believe there's a murderer running loose in lincoln county. that is scary.
People that knew her say she probably died of an O. D. So, there may not be a murder. Give the cops time to locate their "Solving Crimes for Dummies" book, and they will eventually figure it out.
sadtohear

Elizabethtown, NC

#10 Apr 10, 2009
Nicole was a sweet person and a GREAT friend! We had a lot good times back in day and I will miss her. Please keep her family in your prayers.
westside

Wright City, MO

#11 Apr 10, 2009
where did this young lady work? she looks so familiar to me and my family. we are trying to remember where we've seen her. this is so sad.
Billy

Westcliffe, CO

#12 Apr 10, 2009
Shw worked at Pizza Plus in Winfield.
whatever

Saint Peters, MO

#13 Apr 10, 2009
the truck has a lot to do with things...the police are not releasing all the info. but the family knows a lot....I know the family so i know what the truck has to do with things....no one know if there is a murderer or she ODed until the toxicology comes back probably monday but no matter what she should have never been thrown out like a bag of trash...she was an awesome person and I know her sister and her very well, know her whole family...my prayers are with them and she will forever missed.......
Update

Saint Peters, MO

#14 Apr 10, 2009
She did OD, they do know who she was with at the time.
stormy

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#16 Apr 10, 2009
I know Nicole Tayon very well
SoSad

Memphis, TN

#17 Apr 11, 2009
This is so sad. I hope they find whoever did this to her. Its absolutely horrible. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Tayon family!
Wow

Wentzville, MO

#18 Apr 11, 2009
I eat at Pizza Plus all the time...I dont recall her. Sad story.
Blood Evidence

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#19 Apr 11, 2009
whatever wrote:
the truck has a lot to do with things...the police are not releasing all the info. but the family knows a lot....I know the family so i know what the truck has to do with things....no one know if there is a murderer or she ODed until the toxicology comes back probably monday but no matter what she should have never been thrown out like a bag of trash...she was an awesome person and I know her sister and her very well, know her whole family...my prayers are with them and she will forever missed.......
The truck has blood evidence. There was a lot of blood, possibly the drugs caused her to bleed out and then her body was dumped in the park. We'll eventually here the truth when the investigation is complete. Obviously, someone is going to be charged with this OD.
Just a Dumb Question

Wentzville, MO

#20 Apr 11, 2009
Blood Evidence wrote:
<quoted text>
The truck has blood evidence. There was a lot of blood, possibly the drugs caused her to bleed out and then her body was dumped in the park. We'll eventually here the truth when the investigation is complete. Obviously, someone is going to be charged with this OD.
~~~~~~~~~~
I have been reading and listening to all the news.
This lady was 29 years old..this was horrible her death and the driver of the p/u dropping her off or what ever happened.
My question is why arrest when reading all the posts and what the news stated she was a user..she probably did it herself.
It does not sound like she was forced.
Yes it is wrong of who ever drove p/u she should have been taken to hospital.
This is my opinion!
Prayers to all her family & friends.
Not Obvious

Wentzville, MO

#21 Apr 12, 2009
You cant charge someone else if the victim overdosed themselves. Missouri law does not allow for someone to be charged with murder if they were "around" someone when they had an overdose. I am sorry but there are just a few small charges someone might could get unless they can prove someone injected her with the drugs without her consent or knowing it would kill her.
rhondawalton

Harrison, AR

#22 Apr 12, 2009
I did'nt know her much at all. I regret that.I should have. As she was a part of my family.rfw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winfield Police Department (Jan '10) Jul 23 Fed up 74
Melanie Jordan School Board President (Aug '16) Apr '17 crAAAzy 9
lakeside 370 fishing sucks!!! (May '12) Mar '17 La-la 26
What happened to bianca Mar '17 Wondering 1
are liberal leaders (Aug '11) Feb '17 Chester is a moron 3
News Mississippi River lock and dam closed after die... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Moved to the stic... 1
Hwy U Business (Jun '10) Sep '16 J public 14

Winfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winfield Mortgages