Two soldiers arrested in connection with Elizabeth City slaying

Jan 3, 2010 Full story: The Virginian-Pilot

Two soldiers from Fort Lee in Petersburg, Va. were arrested Saturday in connection with the murder of a man shot several times as he was trying to leave a night spot in Elizabeth City after midnight on New Year's Day.

Full Story
Star

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2010
Umm, this paragraph is incorrect. The man that was shot and killed was not trying to leave the night spot. He blocked the shooter/soldier in with his car and attempted to rob the soldier and that is why he is dead today. This paragraph is misleading and makes the reader think the offender was the victim the whole time. Again, the victim was initially the offender!!!
zeus

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Jan 5, 2010
the news is reporting this all wrong.... these people were not in the night club and the news is going by the word of the police officer and he is reporting this incorrect just to get this place closed down !!! E City Restaurant & Lounge was just opened on October and why is news talking about Trios, that was another owner and why are they being blamed for what happened in the nightclub when it was another owner ??? Im sure more truth and lawsuits will be coming soon !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winfall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake Christian woman at Calvary Church in Belvi... Dec 17 Jamie 1
Edenton Music Thread (May '14) Nov 27 Musikologist 3
Former police chief William Anderson Nov '14 Hal 1
Camden causeway / Elizabeth City bridge. Oct '14 Jesse james 1
Police arrest man who wins doughnut-eating contest Sep '14 Sally Brown 11
Carrie Benson Sep '14 Dat guy 1026 1
Eugenics victim, son fighting together for justice (Aug '11) Aug '11 Sherman 1
Winfall Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Winfall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Winfall News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winfall

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:46PM
Eagles Have Bright Future, but Not Ready in 2014
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
NFL 6:19 PM
Redskins' DeSean Jackson: 'Naive' Eagles miss me
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Jay Gruden Finally Trusts Washington Redskins' Running Game to Carry the Offense
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Despite Win Redskins' D Still Major Problem