tjs131743

Windsor, WI

#7553 Oct 20, 2014
I truck all over Wisconsin hundreds of roads are being repaired, businesses are coming TO Wisconsin Amazon is building a massive place south of Milwaukee. With the Fed gov destroying everything in its path, including wisconsin. I see the best growth I've seen in years. As for Milwaukee prime, a Governor can only do so much it's still controlled by its own governing body. I'll stick with Walker
tjs131743

Brookfield, WI

#7555 Oct 20, 2014
Campaign irregularities? Lol. They, the courts, have had 4 years to find something to convict him on. If there was dirt under his nails, the Democrats would've ripped them out long ago. Give me a break.
Zipptard

Black River Falls, WI

#7562 Nov 14, 2014
Fitzwalkerstan Puppets wrote:
I see an ideological agenda supported by the very rich. And a very conserted effort to privatize our schools,by cuttting funding and putting more expense on the backs of our teachers. If you don't have the funding to keep our schools competitive,they don't perform as well. Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy don't you think? His total lack of respect for our natural resources and the DNR that wasn't driven by politics and giving everthing to mining and COFA interests.
Scott Walker is only worried about Scott Walker,he is a career politician that has screwed things up on everything he has touched. He is not to be trusted,if he says it is not on his radar. This means he is waithing for his henchmen in the legislature to do his dirty work,for that thing that is not on his radar.He is extremely to the right.
He is under investigation for campaign irregularities. How do 6 of his accomplices get found guilty and he was working 20 feet away from them and didn't have a clue about what was going on. I think not. He said he should be judged by the integrity of the people he surronds hisself with,I have judged accordingly.
You are funny,just like a little government trought piggy. Cry cry cry!!!!!! I want my government teat!!!!!!
Nobama

Wisconsin Dells, WI

#7567 Nov 19, 2014
How do you like the rates on your electric bill doubling? Only 577million in profits last year.
Can you fckn Teabaggers say "I Love Scooter Walker?"
At least Walker is honest about what he is doing?
Nobama

Portage, WI

#7571 Nov 24, 2014
Just deal with it. I have suffered through six years of Barack Hussain Obola. You can deal with a couple more of Walker.
Zipptard loves my Turds

Augusta, WI

#7575 Dec 1, 2014
I don't have to"deal" with any of his crap. He is a liar and a charlatan. You voted for him you fckn idiot-you deal with it. Don't forget to vote for him for President so can" deal" with his destruction on a national scale.Funny thing is Obama has pulled the economy up not down like your fckn guv'.
Oh and don't forget BEEEENGAAAZI stupid."Get a brain morans"
Open wide ,,,,,that's right,,,,brrrrrriipppppp,,,, right down your throat... now smack your lipps zippy.
puppet zipp parasite

Black River Falls, WI

#7577 Dec 4, 2014
How do you like the rates on your electric bill doubling? Only 577million in profits last year.
Can you fckn Teabaggers say "I Love Scooter Walker?"
reddy?????? open wide,,,,, brrrrripp,,,,,,,
right down your throat.
zippy fart sniffer

Cadott, WI

#7580 Dec 7, 2014
Scott Walker AKA Zippy Scooter he is the man for me. Is that what all the right wing homosexuals are saying?
Landreu kicked down the road Bhahahahahhaahah!!!!!!!!!
Zippy Zero Louzer

Stanley, WI

#7582 Dec 9, 2014
She should have been-she turned into a slimeball just like a real repug. She wanted the XL bill passed just to try and save her own ass. Not thinking at all about her constituents,just like the reichwing would do. fck herand you
Walker is king and Bo Jangles is your dancing Master Bahahahhahah!!!!!!
Nobama

Portage, WI

#7584 Dec 11, 2014
Scott Walker AKA Zippy Scooter he is the man for me. Is that what all the right wing homosexuals are saying?
Typical liberal! I think you should maybe contact Joe Biden about joining his ticket. Sounds like you would make even him look intelligent.
EauClaire Reject Fitz

Sparta, WI

#7587 Dec 15, 2014
Obamas' economic recovery is a success for the most part. Scooter Walker-not so much. He needs to cut more taxes for the wealthy,that should give him a surplus. At least in Teabagger economics that works . Fools voting for fools. So fck him and you.
Open wide,,,,,,,,,, Here it comes,,,,,,brrrrr ipp,,,,ahhhhhhh right down your throat. Now lick your lipps Zipptard!
Nobama

Portage, WI

#7590 Dec 17, 2014
As Russia's economy collapses,Republicans are urged to stop masturbating to pictures of Putin on horseback
As long as you take down the pictures of Obumble out on the golf course in shorts with his big sticks.

It is oil and fracking that is hurting the Russians. In spite of Obummer and his anti oil campaign.
Nobama

Sun Prairie, WI

#7593 Dec 19, 2014
Oil and Fracking? Please explain Palin wanna be.
Drill baby Drill.

But hey, don't sweat it. If this country can survive 8 years of Obummer, you can deal with a couple more of Walker....that is unless he leaves office to move into the White House.
Fitz likes Shts

Sparta, WI

#7598 Dec 21, 2014
Wisconsin is dead last in jobs in the Midwest again. Scooters too busy thanking the Chinese for their contributions to his neverending campaign. He was a failure at trying to be President of his class,in the school he never finished,and he is a total failure as a human being. Fck him and you.
And you have never had a job. You're a babbling joke.
Nobama

Sun Prairie, WI

#7601 Dec 22, 2014
Merry Christmast Puppet
Nobama

Sun Prairie, WI

#7603 Dec 23, 2014
Just as I thought. Happy Holiday bama
Yep, and just as I thought, you can't come to say or type the word "CHRISTMAS". Just like Obumble can't say the word "TERRORIST".
Crying Zipptard

Humbird, WI

#7605 Dec 24, 2014
Oh my Jeebus,say your a believer and Obama is not a Kenyan terrorist. Your a fckn fool.
I can say the mythical word,christmas, but I do not have to believe in fables of fantasy.
Brrrrrrripp Ahhhhh! right down your throat,,,,now smack your lipps. Oh! there goes a little down your chin ,,,don't waste your dinner. "Teat Boy". Now where is that roll of Northern?
Nobama

Sun Prairie, WI

#7608 Dec 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Everything you relate to has been proven false over time. You shouldn't get your info from a fat drug addict.
Such an angry person. Where is the love in your life?
Zipps Master

Black River Falls, WI

#7609 Dec 25, 2014
You must be a Nobel Prize recipient,I can tell by the grasp of the english language that you show.
I know your an Ammosexual from the Reichwing.
Get your head out of that toilet bowl!!!!! I ate lots of greasey pork last night and I will be dumping your dinner for you soon.
Zipps Master

Fall Creek, WI

#7613 Dec 29, 2014
What the hell is wrong with you wrongwingers,now Gov. Neal of Georgia is under indictment.
Please get elected and then think everyone owes me something.
Open wide for your BIG LOG!!! Brrrrrripp,,,,,, AHHHHHH,,,,, there it goes right down your throat,now smack your lipps crapp eater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jimmy the Groundhog turns on Wisconsin mayor Feb '15 -Lea- 9
News Despite Internet alert, Wisconsin State Patrol ... (Jun '14) Dec '14 storm warning 3
isnt it time for Obama to admit he lost control... (Jun '13) Dec '14 mitt the snitt 2
Review: Gerks Junction (Nov '13) Oct '14 internet troll 2
News Heroin User Found Unconscious Behind the Wheel (Nov '12) Nov '12 Storm Warning 1
News Dane County sheriff's deputies make eight OWI a... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Nasty Fartin Troll 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 vet 23
Windsor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Windsor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]