August 24 Vermont Primary Election: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Aug 23, 2010

28 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Randall

Burlington, VT

#1 Aug 23, 2010
I am planning to go after work.

“Proud American and Vermonter”

Since: Feb 09

Bennington

#2 Aug 23, 2010
Randall wrote:
I am planning to go after work.
As soon as I get out of work I will be be headed for the fire house.
hahahaha VERMONT

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2010
No one worth voting for....They all lie and pocket all the money they get for projects and then when they start one they can not even finish what they started.......
Kim

Bristol, VT

#4 Aug 24, 2010
hahahaha VERMONT wrote:
No one worth voting for....They all lie and pocket all the money they get for projects and then when they start one they can not even finish what they started.......
even if you believe that there is no one worth voting for, surely there is someone worth voting against.
Vote Secession

Huntington, NY

#5 Aug 24, 2010
hahahaha VERMONT wrote:
Check out the independent candidates for State Senate and Governor. Dennis Steele seems to be a topnotch guy and he is not a career politician. Check out the campaign.
www.governorsteele.com
nek121328

Loudon, NH

#6 Aug 25, 2010
Who won the Republican Sheriff's race in Essex County?
Live Free or Die

Bristol, VA

#7 Aug 30, 2010
Vote
Joe Kennedy

United States

#8 Aug 31, 2010
Unless you have 100K or more to purchase a voice. You're vote is not relevant. Mine isn't.
Sanity

Bennington, VT

#9 Sep 1, 2010
Vote Secession wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the independent candidates for State Senate and Governor. Dennis Steele seems to be a topnotch guy and he is not a career politician. Check out the campaign.
www.governorsteele.com
Dennis was a good choice-too bad he did not make it. The way things are right now, I will write him in in November. If enough people write in the candidate that they believe will make the best Representative, perhaps (I know I am dreaming here) they just might make it. Since I don't care for any of the candidates-I will at least be able to sleep nights knowing at least I voted and not sat home doing nothing, then complaining later. I know most of you will not understand my thinking on that.
thatwas

Attleboro, MA

#10 Sep 1, 2010
Not voting. Pointless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why does brenda darling get away selling her pa... (Mar '09) Dec 18 thisisnotright 286
Driving the gauntlet Town along Route 4 collect... (Nov '09) Feb '14 OldVTer 2
H&H Deli (Dec '13) Dec '13 Blue 1
Man pleads guilty in theft of Robert Frost papers (Oct '13) Oct '13 snowbunny 1
Ex-special ed chief claims discrimination (Nov '09) Sep '13 Raphael 8
Newbury, Vermont, 1974 (Sep '13) Sep '13 J Adams 1
The be st we bsite in the world!? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Normand Koskie 1
Windsor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Windsor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Windsor News, Events & Info