County will lose one of its two proba...

County will lose one of its two probate judges

There are 1 comment on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Jun 6, 2009, titled County will lose one of its two probate judges. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

In April, Vermont legislators decided to eliminate one probate court judge in Windham County in a round of cutbacks designed to save the state government money.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

mike

Littleton, MA

#1 Jun 8, 2009
I have had the opportunity to deal with both of the Judges in the past when I took in two young girls from a troubled home. After sitting in front of them both on seperate occassions. I would beg the people of Windham county to please make sure that we keep the honorable Mr. Goutas. He is the most dedicated and fairest judge I have ever come across. He keeps an open mind and does not go with the what the people may have seen as the norm and always going in favor of a mother. He is passionate about what he does and always keeps the childs best interest in mind. I can not say the same for Mr. Pu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Driving the gauntlet Town along Route 4 collect... (Nov '09) Jan '16 Notgoingfast 3
News 1 man dead after train strikes 2 in West Hartford (Nov '15) Nov '15 Calipracious 1
News The Fourteenth State: Vermont's eugenics experi... (Aug '15) Aug '15 harp 1
News Police: Vermont homicide suspect Jason Kendall ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 help 1
News Windsor officials worry about call to close prison (Apr '15) Apr '15 jhimD 1
News Vermont man charged after allegedly sending lew... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Judith 1
H&H Deli (Dec '13) Dec '13 Blue 1

Windsor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windsor Mortgages