To greener pastures

As a Brattleboro police officer for 22 years, Michael Gorman liked to get to the bottom of unanswered questions. Full Story
flat lander

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2010
Best of luck to Mike Gorman and that retied talk. The change of speed may seem nice but it's hard to adjust too. Soon he will be finding some thing slower to occupy that mind and slide into something more comfy. Enjoy
Adrian

Townshend, VT

#2 Dec 8, 2010
Did he put your ass in jail? Must be why you know so much about things "slowing down".
Nancy Lenois

Bradenton, FL

#3 Dec 8, 2010
Good Luck Mike. I enjoyed working with you when I was there. Hope you enjoy your retirement. We enjoy Florida. Nancy
Local

Littleton, CO

#4 Dec 8, 2010
Mike you will be missed!
Bob

Keene, NH

#5 Dec 8, 2010
Mike was a great officer. He talked to the people and made people feel like they were his friend. He treated you like you were on the same level as him. He knows the importance of understanding people. I hope these younger guys follow in his path
Adios

Mount Holly, VT

#6 Dec 8, 2010
Good Luck Norman. Kind of surprised there aren't more fools on here taking a shot at the grinding wheel with their dull axes.
flat lander

United States

#7 Dec 9, 2010
ADRIAN thanks for your best for Mike, and sorry to disappoint your wishes even in this holiday season. I don't care much for "bling"either my own or his and no others "bracelets". See I am on the other side of law as a tax paying citizen of Windham County in VT. sorry FRAN
Fred Rappaport

Charleston, SC

#8 Dec 9, 2010
I had the pleasure of calling Mike a friend when i lived in Brattleboro. Through this friendship I got to see the mode of excellance that Mike worked in. He was a great asset to Brattleboroi and understoiod better than most what it meant to be a small town officer. He always approached issues with great compassion and understanding. Brattleboro is losing a great servant. Mike come on down to SC and relax.
We will leave the light on!
Be safe my friend.
Brother at arms

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Dec 9, 2010
Best of luck mike...you did good out there. Time to relax my friend.
Yeah Right

Springfield, MA

#10 Dec 9, 2010
Liar
flat lander wrote:
ADRIAN thanks for your best for Mike, and sorry to disappoint your wishes even in this holiday season. I don't care much for "bling"either my own or his and no others "bracelets". See I am on the other side of law as a tax paying citizen of Windham County in VT. sorry FRAN
Teresa Eichstedt

Agawam, MA

#11 Dec 10, 2010
Good Luck Uncle Mike hope you enjoy your retirement. I miss and love ya happy holidays

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Driving the gauntlet Town along Route 4 collect... (Nov '09) Feb '14 OldVTer 2
H&H Deli (Dec '13) Dec '13 Blue 1
Man pleads guilty in theft of Robert Frost papers (Oct '13) Oct '13 snowbunny 1
Ex-special ed chief claims discrimination (Nov '09) Sep '13 Raphael 8
Newbury, Vermont, 1974 (Sep '13) Sep '13 J Adams 1
The be st we bsite in the world!? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Normand Koskie 1
The secrets to success (Sep '13) Sep '13 Irish Presby 1
Windsor Dating
Find my Match

Windsor People Search