Professional Baseball in Windsor?

Professional Baseball in Windsor?

Posted in the Windsor Forum

Nate Larson

Smithfield, IL

#1 May 15, 2006
Check out link to look at options for new event facility in Windsor.

http://www.nlwilson.com/baseball
Tana Morrison

Oakville, Canada

#2 Aug 12, 2006
who would pay taxes on the new facility?
Todd Gramson

Mount Holly, VT

#3 Apr 5, 2007
wah wah wah who would pay taxes, I'm sick of that being people's arguments against things. We need more development. A ballfield can be developed by a combination of private and public funding with paybacks via the revenues, etc. This isn't the new Yankee stadium, this is just a local minor league dream.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Driving the gauntlet Town along Route 4 collect... (Nov '09) Feb 12 DocHoliday 4
News 1 man dead after train strikes 2 in West Hartford (Nov '15) Nov '15 Calipracious 1
News The Fourteenth State: Vermont's eugenics experi... (Aug '15) Aug '15 harp 1
News Police: Vermont homicide suspect Jason Kendall ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 help 1
News Windsor officials worry about call to close prison (Apr '15) Apr '15 jhimD 1
News Vermont man charged after allegedly sending lew... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Judith 1
H&H Deli (Dec '13) Dec '13 Blue 1

Windsor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windsor Mortgages