WAVY TV 10 : Virginia and North Carol...

WAVY TV 10 : Virginia and North Carolina News -BREAKING NEWS - ...

There are 51 comments on the WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads story from May 29, 2008, titled WAVY TV 10 : Virginia and North Carolina News -BREAKING NEWS - .... In it, WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads reports that:

Suffolk Police have arrested the former Chief of the Holland Volunteer Fire Department and charged him with sexually assaulting two juvenile males - one in 1994 and the other in 1997.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lillie

Newport News, VA

#1 May 29, 2008
Usually if there are 1 or 2 people to come forward, there are probably more that haven't. I have always told my girls if they get lost or something, to go to a police officer, fireman, of a female store clerk. I guess I have told them wrong all these years. This is a firefighter. And what about the mother of 2 kids not long ago getting involved with a 15 year old boy? What is happening with all these offenders? They are getting out on bond or bail! They are free to get a hold of more childeren.
Billy of Holland

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 May 29, 2008
My hope is if this dirtbag is convicted that he will rot in jail. The alleged acts this man is charged with is a slap in the face to all brother and sister firefighters who wear the badge with honor. I also hope the newly selected volunteer fire chief does not waste funds using the chief's SUV as his personal vehice as he chooses.
Billy of Holland

Portsmouth, VA

#3 May 29, 2008
Lillie please don't judge all based on the actions of a few. I hope too that if anyone else has fallen victim to this dirtbag that they come forward.
he innocent

AOL

#4 May 29, 2008
everything said is false he would never do anything like that an the Volumteer Assistant Fire Chief Mark Ellis is backing the victims so he can run the dept his way which is sttraight into the ground
he innocent

AOL

#5 May 29, 2008
wtf why does some low life like to ruin a man reputation an his career that he has built over the years
he innocent

AOL

#6 May 29, 2008
over something that mr.worrell would never even think about cause is a married man
why

Portsmouth, VA

#7 May 29, 2008
why
Medic Mark

AOL

#8 May 29, 2008
Interesting. I know a member of the Nansemond Suffolk Rescue Squad where Mr. Worrell was also an squad officer and medic. He told me several times there were young members from the Holland area with some serious issues and Mr. Worrell would always back them against anyone trying to discipline them. One actually pulled a gun in the rescue station one night threatening suicide and forced the squad to shut down and the Suffolk police arrested the person and yet Mr. Worrell continued to support him and was even angry at the members that called the police. I wonder now if the kid that pulled the gun in the squad building is one of the ones assaulted. There were a lot of strange goings on there. Young guys living in the station, taking squad credit cards and spending on them, taking squad emergency vehicles home at will. He left because of it..I think they have just found the tip of a very large iceberg.
Billy of Holland

Portsmouth, VA

#9 May 29, 2008
Perhaps someone needs an education. A Commonwealth's Attorney would never ask for charges to be brought against Mr. Worrell if they did not have compelling evidence to convict him.

This is not a subject of who is going to be the volunteer chief of a one flashing traffic light village. This is the story of a man who allegedly molested to young men who just happen to once be the volunteer fire chief of a one flashing light village.

"he innocent" is obviously a limb of the Worrell family tree.

Hey isn't Holland the home of another convicted child molester last named Worrell?
why

Portsmouth, VA

#10 May 29, 2008
he innocent wrote:
over something that mr.worrell would never even think about cause is a married man
you dont know him like i do. their will be more guys to come forward !!!
Billy of Holland

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 May 29, 2008
"he innocent", Why are you calling the young men who alledged that these acts of crime occured victims? If Mr. Worrell is innocent, they are not victims are they? Please explain your comment.
Billy of Holland

Virginia Beach, VA

#12 May 29, 2008
he innocent wrote:
everything said is false he would never do anything like that an the Volumteer Assistant Fire Chief Mark Ellis is backing the victims so he can run the dept his way which is sttraight into the ground
Gee! Backing victims now poor bubba Gordon can't burn up gas crusing for more victims in the FD SUV
he innocent

AOL

#13 May 29, 2008
bull i have known hims since 1992
he innocent

AOL

#14 May 29, 2008
any is not like that
he innocent

AOL

#15 May 29, 2008
correction and he is not like that
he innocent

AOL

#17 May 29, 2008
Billy of Holland wrote:
<quoted text>Gee! Backing victims now poor bubba Gordon can't burn up gas crusing for more victims in the FD SUV
he never did that he would only use it for fd business but i did that business for him ab ur a jerk
he innocent

AOL

#18 May 29, 2008
like getting equipment an work an parts for different units if needed
pastor

Portsmouth, VA

#19 May 29, 2008
their are more victims out their.i know they will come forward.
zey

AOL

#20 May 29, 2008
pastor wrote:
their are more victims out their.i know they will come forward.
no there isnt this is lies
pastor

Portsmouth, VA

#21 May 29, 2008
I wish it was not true. I have nothing to gain.But i know facts about what he has done . You just wish it was a lie.And so do I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber martin Jul 12 Thisgirl86 1
Growing Babies Family Daycare - Grand Opening May '16 SHEAM 1
michael jesse (Nov '09) May '16 Ajess002 2
Zuni Music Thread (Jun '14) May '16 Musikologist 5
truckstops (Dec '15) Mar '16 stillstiff 3
Question on refinance programs? (Dec '13) Dec '13 pikaqaryvox 2
Cic*Triple Advantage 877-4816825 Ca --- Stealin... (Dec '13) Dec '13 vavoxexeraga 2

Windsor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windsor Mortgages