HARTFORD: Trial Opens In 2007 Killing...

HARTFORD: Trial Opens In 2007 Killing Of Camper In East Granby

There are 5 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jan 14, 2009, titled HARTFORD: Trial Opens In 2007 Killing Of Camper In East Granby. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Paul Berube first blamed his friend for the fatal stabbing of a teen camper on East Granby 's Metacomet Ridge Trail in 2007, according to testimony Tuesday in Superior Court in Hartford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

as is

Hartford, CT

#1 Jan 14, 2009
i cant believe no comments about drugs guns violence not even its the parents fault or only in Hartford . Granby nah nothing bad happens their all high class and sophisticated. keep ;laughing about Hartford suburbia crime and murders are knocking at ur door all towns need to fight the crimes turn into one big community and save are kids from the violence please
tsg

New Haven, CT

#2 Jan 20, 2009
as is wrote:
i cant believe no comments about drugs guns violence not even its the parents fault or only in Hartford . Granby nah nothing bad happens their all high class and sophisticated. keep ;laughing about Hartford suburbia crime and murders are knocking at ur door all towns need to fight the crimes turn into one big community and save are kids from the violence please
Every town has thugs, but you have to admit Hartford has more than the average CT town.
fu_k the justice system

York, PA

#3 Jan 24, 2009
Paul Berube not only stabbed Chris Jenson to death he stabbed two other people. Is that self defense??? He should not have got off. He murdered an innocent person.
Whate77Va

Brandon, VT

#4 Mar 12, 2009
fu_k the justice system wrote:
Paul Berube not only stabbed Chris Jenson to death he stabbed two other people. Is that self defense??? He should not have got off. He murdered an innocent person.
3 judges say otherwise, gotta go with the judical system
No Brainer

Granby, CT

#5 Mar 20, 2009
as is wrote:
Granby is civilized and has values. People without a sense of moral responsibility will act like animals. Is that so hard to understand?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Locks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISO Knee Scooter Dec 5 icecreambike 2
News Still waiting on first inch of snow in most of ... Dec 4 Samuels Furnace Man 3
Home owner Dec 1 Frustrated taxpayer 1
Hells Angels in Enfield (Dec '10) Nov 24 Wideglide 8
Richard(Rick) Gauvreau (May '11) Nov 23 Rwg 4
News Former police officer pleads guilty in Internet... (Apr '08) Nov 22 JFK Truth 17
News Two Enfield Residents Vie To Fill Open Seat In ... Nov '16 Election Day 11-8... 2

Windsor Locks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windsor Locks Mortgages