Aborted attempt before AF1 lands safely

May 18, 2011 Full story: WISH-TV Indianapolis 45

Air Force One with President Barack Obama aboard made an aborted landing attempt at Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks, Conn., Wednesday before trying again and landing safely, officials said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LOL

Tampa, FL

#1 May 18, 2011
DAMN IT !!!!!!

No luck today.....

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 May 18, 2011
Who's flying these planes gfor Obama, a Kennedy?
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#3 May 18, 2011
This isn't the least newsworthy. It's just more sympathetic press about how tough it is on Obama, that even the weather despises him. Poor, poor, Obama...

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#4 May 18, 2011
LOL wrote:
DAMN IT !!!!!!

No luck today.....

LMAO!!!!

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#5 May 18, 2011
There's another Million Dollars of Tax payer money and 1000's of Gallons of Gas wasted on the Maggot's CAMPAIGN STOP.

FUBO!

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#6 May 18, 2011

Obama is an Abortion.

LOL

Tampa, FL

#7 May 18, 2011
Obama had to wait until giffords picked a landing song.....

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#8 May 18, 2011
LOL wrote:
ROFL!
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#9 May 18, 2011
Good grief these comments are dumb.

“The Commander-in-Chi ef”

Since: Jun 07

Always bet on Black

#10 May 18, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
Good grief these comments are dumb.
Itís more unpatriotic and evil, but they are bitterly frustrated bigots that hate the fact that an African American is the President of the United States.
Never mind the fact that their hope of harm to the President would bring harm to military personal, Secret Service Agents, White House staff and reporters who are mothers and fathers with children at home, all they hope for is a result that they will never get at the ballot box.

But it is just more proof of how pathetic they know their political future is and how desperate they are for bad things to happen to this great nation.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#11 May 18, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís more unpatriotic and evil, but they are bitterly frustrated bigots that hate the fact that an African American is the President of the United States.
Never mind the fact that their hope of harm to the President would bring harm to military personal, Secret Service Agents, White House staff and reporters who are mothers and fathers with children at home, all they hope for is a result that they will never get at the ballot box.
But it is just more proof of how pathetic they know their political future is and how desperate they are for bad things to happen to this great nation.
That's just plain dumb, from start to finish, Mr. Alinsky. The story is getting just the type of reaction that it was intended to elicit--pulling the fringe out to comment negatively so people like you could color all who oppose Obama's liberal, and worse, agenda bigots and racists.

Well F-U idiot. It's NOT NEWS; IT'S PABLUM.
King of Shills

Los Angeles, CA

#12 May 18, 2011
In one week alone, the type of unnewsworthy manipulation carried out by the Obama WH Admin:

- a Navy Seal was a Mexican American (legally but nevermind that detail) putting him aand his family at risk of terrorist retaliation (selfish S.O.B. Obama)

- Chavez's name will be given to a Navy Ship, another terrorist in the name of Union thugs

- I directed, I met several times with, I determined.........(when he was really golfing during the very crucial minutes Navy Seals were flying into Abbottabad with one helicopter down, all hell breaking loose due to the noise, sudden last minute action to storm every floor from ground up, risking the Seals lives)

Napolitano's ratings down at 23% over border security lies, the King of Shills needed to pull another rabbit out of his hat so he puts a Navy Seal at risk by divulging his name.
King of Shills

Los Angeles, CA

#13 May 18, 2011
Obama's nutty supporters who fantasize how the king himself boarded the helicopter and landed in Abbottabad to take out Osama, are trying to simulate the botched Navy Seal helicopter landing with King Obama's "AF1" aborted landing. LOL!!!!!!!!

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#14 May 18, 2011
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just plain dumb, from start to finish, Mr. Alinsky. The story is getting just the type of reaction that it was intended to elicit--pulling the fringe out to comment negatively so people like you could color all who oppose Obama's liberal, and worse, agenda bigots and racists.
Well F-U idiot. It's NOT NEWS; IT'S PABLUM.
So, where is YOUR condemnation of the fringe posts?

For example, the laughing lobotomy made a few statements worthy of condemnation. Are you going to step up?

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#15 May 18, 2011
I'll condemn any statement made by anybody wishing harm on the President of the United States.

I also condemn any corporation or business advertising on Topix, allowing their ads to appear on the pages of this post. If Topix wants to be a safe haven for Presidential death wishes, shame on them.

But there is freedom of speech in this nation, and if the Secret Service has a problem with the content, they can follow up.

No reputable or moral business should pay Topix for ads where such hateful speech is presented. It's sad to see Jeep ads here. Shame on them!

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#16 May 18, 2011
LOL wrote:

Bwahahahahaha!

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#17 May 18, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
I'll condemn any statement made by anybody wishing harm on the President of the United States.
I also condemn any corporation or business advertising on Topix, allowing their ads to appear on the pages of this post. If Topix wants to be a safe haven for Presidential death wishes, shame on them.
But there is freedom of speech in this nation, and if the Secret Service has a problem with the content, they can follow up.
No reputable or moral business should pay Topix for ads where such hateful speech is presented. It's sad to see Jeep ads here. Shame on them!

Hey Hypocrite POS,
How many times have I caught you wishing Bush dies when he was potus? 20? 100 times?

ROFL! You're such a Putz.

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#18 May 18, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where is YOUR condemnation of the fringe posts?
For example, the laughing lobotomy made a few statements worthy of condemnation. Are you going to step up?

No statements were worthy of condemnation you idiot.

YOU were the azz hole wishing Bush was dead on topix.
LOL

Tampa, FL

#19 May 18, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
BOO HOO HOO

Boo Hoo Platter $hit his panties.....

nobody gives a crap about your hypocritical opinion....

SHAME ON BOO HOO PLATTER......
LOL

Tampa, FL

#20 May 18, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>

YOU were the azz hole wishing Bush was dead on topix.
yep...

and Palin, and Bristol, and Bachmann,and, McCain, and Boehner, and Rubio, and, Allen West, and, Scott Brown, and Paul Ryan etc etc etc

not to mention a score of TV and Radio hosts.....

you're a frigging hypocrite BooHoo Platter and everyone on Topix knows it.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Locks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travel Deals scam now in CT (Jun '11) Dec 10 Todd7777 77
Joe Schweitzer hit by car (Dec '08) Dec 5 jeff 17
Two Enfield Cops Disciplined for Roles in Boat ... Dec 3 melissa 4
Small Business Saturday: Corporate Catch Phrase... Nov 30 ZariaandBellas 1
bradley airport terminal delta Nov 26 Larry 1
Nuisance barking Oct '14 Wolfnomore 2
Bridgeport Police Arrest Man Linked To Four Ban... Oct '14 Sir Samuel 1
Windsor Locks Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web