Machinists Lash Out At Hamilton Sundstrand's New President Over...

The Machinists union at Hamilton Sundstrand lashed out at the company and its new president Tuesday over what the union said was a sudden layoff of 62 hourly workers with little warning. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Josh

Granby, CT

#44 May 8, 2009
But is it not this republican way of thinking which creates homelessness?? Like to bad your not as well off as me... you can suffer for it?? Im all about equal opportunity which is starting to diminish in america...
Patrick Westhart

New Britain, CT

#45 Nov 10, 2010
Jimmy wrote:
Waa waa waa.... union cry babies....grow up and welcome to reality... and join the rest of the working group. Maybe if you worked harder at your jobs instead of complaining and expecting Bellemare to have coffee with you.
I work with a group of hard working group of folks here in San Diego at Hamilton Sundstrand. The department that I work in, ECS has an unbelievably strong work ethic and the union folks work hard every day. I believe that you would be hard pressed to find a harder working group anywhere in the world. The only difference between us and the rest of the world is that folks in other countries will work for less benefits like health insurance. All I am saying is that I am proud to be an American and I would like my country to produce some of it,s own goods. When I grew up, everything of quality was built right here in the U.S.A. and we were proud of that.
Maybe if you talked to my parents who grew up in the Great Depression it would be easier to understand.

Thank You,
Patrick
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Locks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuisance barking 5 hr Wolfnomore 2
Two Enfield Cops Disciplined for Roles in Boat ... Oct 13 Not stupid 3
Bridgeport Police Arrest Man Linked To Four Ban... Oct 3 Sir Samuel 1
Travel Deals scam now in CT (Jun '11) Sep 29 TRIPPER 76
Debate: Gay Marriage - Enfield, CT (Jul '10) Sep 24 Pam 57
Best food in enfield? Sep '14 Belly 1
Windsor Locks Man Pleads Guilty In Underage Sex... (Apr '08) Sep '14 Legal Fairness 24
Windsor Locks Dating
Find my Match

Windsor Locks Jobs

Windsor Locks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Windsor Locks News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Windsor Locks

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]